Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 5, 2018
Purchase link: Zoom - HMV - Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99

11566759-4984541859589914 (1).jpg
11566759-1324541859508863.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Only £40 at Zoom. Seems a bargain then!!
Yes, sorry I missed your SPOILER as kind of allergic to them (lol).
Well spotted you :thumbs: . . . total bargain of 36 quid - after punching in SIGNUP10 - including the 4K UHD Amaray - when just the two glasses are 100 quid elsewhere.
Need confirmation that the new glasses are exactly the same as the old and not a cheap Chinese souvenir knock-off. The original glasses have been available since the beginning of the year at least and are hand made mouth-blown in Italy from lead free crystal.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Bungral
Hmmmm. Pre-ordered from Amazon as they remove the VAT for us Canucks, but noticed they added an "import fees deposit" - there are no import fees on a low priced item like this to get something from UK to Canada. Will be watching for alternatives.

Reactions: MerlinT
Hmmmm. Pre-ordered from Amazon as they remove the VAT for us Canucks, but noticed they added an "import fees deposit" - there are no import fees on a low priced item like this to get something from UK to Canada. Will be watching for alternatives.

Amazon.com did that the other day as well when I went to order copies of Flatliners.
I cancelled my order before it shipped because I learned that it was available at Amazon.ca.

And then I passed on it.

Artwork is not Final
UK/European trade wide steelbook and same in regards to HMV Mondo release

All listings in UK/Europe have Artwork TBC on the steelbook

Steelbook not out till next year likely to be around February to April
A lot can happen between now and then in terms of artwork and very likely will change

Artwork is TBC it's printed on all steelbook website listings
Amazon Italy mock up also has artwork non definitivo

Final artwork has not been provided yet the steelbook not released till next year

Artwork at the moment is a mock up and is not the actual final artwork

I've always loved the image used on the front, so I'll be happy if it's final (with title, of course). Only thing I'd change is the back, since the colour difference obviously clashes. Hell, I'd probably just dedicate the entire steelbook to my only man crush in life... Mr Gosling himself! :cool:

#103 Blade Runner 2049 (SC).png

I've always loved the image used on the front, so I'll be happy if it's final (with title, of course). Only thing I'd change is the back, since the colour difference obviously clashes. Hell, I'd probably just dedicate the entire steelbook to my only man crush in life... Mr Gosling himself! :cool:

View attachment 338108
This is definitely better than the current yellow/orange-ish back. Hopefully it will change.

Reactions: Noodles
Artwork is TBC it's printed on all steelbook website listings
Amazon Italy mock up also has artwork non definitivo

Final artwork has not been provided yet the steelbook not released till next year

Artwork at the moment is a mock up and is not the actual final artwork

Are you going to post this after every negative post?

I think we're entitled to discuss our opinion on the current state of play regarding art decisions, especially if it encourages someone into changing the art back to having a title. Staying silent and just hoping things change the way you want is an approach that never helped anybody.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo