Release date: February 6, 2018
Purchase link: Fnac.pt
Price: €34.99

1507-1.jpg

346309-463cd49ac8d4d55f5e5e46cae4106a84.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: EvilThing
I think so, at least you can choose any country in the delivery address. But ive emailed them asking if they ship internationally, ill let you know when i have an answer.
That is very nice of you! Thank you very much

They do ship everywhere and it can be expensive. You do get VAT taken off though for US.

I am tempted to get a couple copies if a couple US members want to go in on them. Have to see if @apsmith21 would allow it

The shipping is about doubling the cost of purchase.Even if you purchase multiple copies,there is no additional discount for shipping.
You have to realize the photo is a stock photo.You could end up with the same design from the others around the world.I wouldn't get your hopes too high.

I'll be amazed if it ends up looking like the image.

If there was a title and logo on the spine then maybe. I think it'll be the same as the white UK version.

We will also get the White Steelbook in Portugal but its the just the Blu-Ray Edition (Link Here) and as @HUBMUSWELL just said above i dont think we will get exclusive artwork either so its either the image is wrong or it will be offered in other territories.

That being said, if the artwork is wrong for this 4K Steelbook then we might be getting the same artwork as the HMV 4K.

Either way i have a friend working at Fnac and im trying to get to the bottom of it.

If they also cancelled orders, it's more likely that there was an error (either with price, image, or anything else) and it's not really "sold out".

1. I preordered yesterday, 10€ shipping costs to germany. If anyone got further infomartions if this is just a placeholderartwork, please let is know