Blade Runner 2049 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

Jul 12, 2012
Taiwan
Release date: January 5, 2018
Purchase links: JSDVD
Price: NT$1,400

25158481_1909234499106528_6321383293198090975_n.jpg

Last edited:
I’m going on the assumption that that is Taiwanese writing? Because I think this looks amazing with those Asian style characters on the front.

It is not your typical OOS - it just has not been listed and added to their provisioning system. Out of stock items have an actual item page and the buy button is replaced with the out of stock button. Soon the page listing will be enabled and available for pre-order.

Also the listing on the home page shows Mondo art...

Reactions: Actarus
It is not your typical OOS - it just has not been listed and added to their provisioning system. Out of stock items have an actual item page and the buy button is replaced with the out of stock button. Soon the page listing will be enabled and available for pre-order.

Also the listing on the home page shows Mondo art...

now there is a product link but still shows as sold out :arghh:

my copy arrived from JSDVDMall... matte finished

View attachment 352882

View attachment 352884

underwhelmed finished, but i really like the art, can't wait for KimchiDVD version too... 4K PQ/AQ is top notch...

Thank very much mate about the info regarding PQ/AQ :thumbs: And also LOve The Art, not a Mondo fan but for this movie it is Perfect :oohyeah: ...Gloss or Matt doesn't matter to me seems like it is the type of Artwork that works well with both finishes.

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
So this is a slip? And whats the steelbook inside looklike? The old mondo purple one?

Confused :)
Yes, it's a slip. Tbc on the steel, but probably not the purple one. More Likely the brown one that's gone up in Europe recently. Probably should've had a new thread tbh.

Reactions: Hereticz