Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: February 7, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon IT - OOS
Price: €32.99
Note: Limited and numbered

91Om8UH0LkL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Am sure anyone asking the question i asked, is already aware that they can find the answer themselves by opening it. Unfortunately am one of those collectors that likes steels sealed. I had ordered 2, so i can open 1 but amazon cancelled all multiple orders.
A frustrating situation to being, not knowing without opening, also, if numbering is present, to not have it on show. As a collector who opens all of my steelbooks it wouldn't be a problem but I would be disappointed if the numbering wasn't in full view or non existent!!!

Wow I actually cancelled this because of the hmv steelbook and the fact that i'll have the bonus disc in the blaster version. Really glad i did now

The lack of numbering is an issue which people should address with Amazon. I have found them to be very good with issues I have had in the past and have received partial refunds and even full refunds due to faulty items and listing errors. They have, most of the time, told me to keep the item resulting in free items on numerous occasions.

Last edited:
The lack of numbering is an issue which people should address with Amazon. I have found them to be very good with issues I have had no the past and have received partial refunds and even full refunds due to faulty items and listing errors. They have, most of the time, told me to keep the item resulting in free items on numerous occasions.

But you should be careful, when doing it too often. Amazon may ban you for a lifetime. And no possibility to open a new account. Same if you return too many items.

But you should be careful, when doing it too often. Amazon may ban you for a lifetime. And no possibility to open a new account. Same if you return too many items.
As I've ordered from various worldwide based Amazon sites and not just the UK one the issues have not been limited to one particular country and have been valid reasons, is, damaged items, incorrect listing details etc. Therefore no alarm bells at their end. I get where you're coming from but they have been very understanding and I've always been honest with them.

Yes, only numbering on the steelbook covers is "2049" right after the title (lol) . . .
. . . unlike with the ES WORLD WAR Z steelbook for example where it's situated lower right hand corner under the sticker ( /5,000) or the re-release METROPOLIS steelbook (/4,000) where it's situated upper left on the back. No need to unseal either to see the numbers . . . just peel off the sticker on WW Z / look through the slot cut into the back of the J-card for METROPOLIS. You will however have to unseal the CITY OF GOD (/4,000) steelbook to see the number.
Pics courtesy tea_owlsong -
DVSML4LVAAAJKw1.jpg:large

Inside:-
DVSMKOpUQAEaGay.jpg:large

DVSMNeYVwAAn9Ea.jpg:large

upload_2018-2-7_11-35-42.png
upload_2018-2-7_11-37-17.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2018-2-7_11-46-30.png
upload_2018-2-7_11-39-12.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2018-2-7_11-49-57.png
upload_2018-2-7_11-51-26.png

Reactions: Lutzo