Blade Runner 2049 (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon.jp Exclusive) [Japan]

Apr 19, 2016
Release date: March 2, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon (OOS) - Rakuten - CDJapan (OOS)
Price: ¥ 25,920
Notes: Limited to 3,000, Amazon version includes extra digipack not included elsewhere

91CZYAHPaqL__SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Dad is a big fan and buys one of these. Little Johnny thinks this toy is awesome too and without telling dear old dad, decides to bring it in to school to show all his classmates. Hilarity ensues.

If any ninja from Japan can get this edition at cost price and ship to UK then there will be a generous tip for you.

CDJapan still has it under their proxy/"rare items" service for 32666 yen (~USD $ 289.98). Total shipped to the U.S. with registered SAL packet and additional package cushioning comes out to USD $332.62. That's about an $80 premium (shipped) over those who got in on the original Amazon listing. I have a feeling eBay scalpers will sell it even higher than that :meh:

*Update: Well it seems like they cancelled my order and updated the site...don't think they had stock to begin with after the initial sell through ugh

Last edited:
The UK isn't getting the blaster edition either. Being British and coming from a country with its fair share of binge drinkers, its no surprise we're getting the Whisky Glass Edition :rofl:

Well, here's a toast to Deckard and his Blaster BUMP!

CDJapan still has it under their proxy/"rare items" service for 32666 yen (~USD $ 289.98). Total shipped to the U.S. with registered SAL packet and additional package cushioning comes out to USD $332.62. That's about an $80 premium (shipped) over those who got in on the original Amazon listing. I have a feeling eBay scalpers will sell it even higher than that :meh:

*Update: Well it seems like they cancelled my order and updated the site...don't think they had stock to begin with after the initial sell through ugh

I really wanted this Japanese set due to the extras but Amazon JP nor Ramirez would ship to the US and then it sold out immediately so I ordered the common set through FNAC.

Will CD Japan place a hold for the FULL AMOUNT up until it ships. I’ll have plenty of funds in March so the timing is better for me than the Feb release date everywhere else.

Many places place a hold of a few dollars and don’t charge the full amount until the item ships. This is $350 so I need to make sure they don’t place a hold that large from today through March.

Last edited:
Some more pics of this lovely collector's package courtesy IlandNo :-
DXMqrIpVMAAhmma.jpg:large

"What's in the box?" . . . close-ups of collector's box - horse & blaster props + steelbook (+ excellent internal packaging arrangement):-
DXMy2LeU8AAOdqT.jpg:large

DXMNZj1VQAEtg-I.jpg:large

DXMTj1sVAAArndd.jpg:large

DXKkAmGUMAATKJl.jpg:large

DXKeXdaU8AA_lcn.jpg:large

===================================================================================================================================================================================

DXK16qWVoAAo9a3.jpg:large

DXK3GP_UMAAAJ2H.jpg:large

DXK3GQDUMAAaSIu.jpg:large

====================================================================================================================================================================================

DXKeXdtV4AAqwaD.jpg:large

DXMWzcYUQAAm95s.jpg:large

DXK0RhNVoAA3iSh.jpg:large

DXMWzcVVMAIduBj.jpg:large

DXMWzcYVwAAfKUk.jpg:large

====================================================================================================================================================================================

DXKk1JNV4AAj5G_.jpg:large

DXKwEhkVAAAc4qa.jpg:large

DXK16qTVoAAcFrt.jpg:large

DXK0-cBVAAQYKf4.jpg:large

DXMy2rHVoAEqh8z.jpg:large

DXNXSX4U8AEpwie.jpg:large

DXNXQrCV4AY_1Tm.jpg:large

DXNXRd8U8AAHy6R.jpg:large

DXMWVymU8AISCvv.jpg:large

DXNXTI8U8AAjHBd.jpg:large

DXLROegVMAA8kLj.jpg:large

DXLhooiUMAAVDbI.jpg:large

upload_2018-3-1_14-59-20.png

Finally arrived :naughty:

Deckard Blaster is inside the black box, which I haven't opened yet. It looks like you need to prepare a battery to "activate" the gun. LOL
Strange text placement on the steelbook, but I like the package overall. :)

Thank you for sharing your unboxing photos with us. :thumbs:

Beautiful set. Wish i had the money to preorder back then. But there's 9000 of these so i'm hopeful i'll be able to find one for a decent price one day.

Why does the OP say it's limited to 3000?