Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
Limited Edition Mondo Steelbook 4K UHD + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray

01-484056.jpg

02-484056.jpg 03-484056.jpg

01-484056 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I found the film really sad. I got the impression they were going for a bitter sweet ending but it didn't really work for me so I'm not sure it it will be very re-watchable for me.

I will still pick up the steelbook and the film should look beautiful in 4k... once I get a 4k tv and player.

Hello,

any chance to get a LIST of LANGUAGES on HMV exlusive steelbook edition?
regular 4K UK edition have also czech language, I would like to know it this special edition too, so I would like to buy steelbook with 4K/3D/2D

thank you,
Marek

Hello,

any chance to get a LIST of LANGUAGES on HMV exlusive steelbook edition?
regular 4K UK edition have also czech language, I would like to know it this special edition too, so I would like to buy steelbook with 4K/3D/2D

thank you,
Marek

It's the same 4k disc as the standard retail UK disc so language will be the same.

The only thing exclusive to hmv's version is the steelbook artwork exclusivity to UK region and they have combined 3 discs 2D/3D/4K in the steelbook.

If possible I strongly recommend to go with 4K viewing, not only you'd get the Atmos mix (one of the best I’ve experiencing) but also the fantastic PQ (details, depths, color vibrancy) which is way way better than regular blu-ray

280F3D27-B4FF-4838-B491-FD6630616904.jpeg
4K UHD

75B6AE95-E095-4709-9853-361C9240FFF9.jpeg
Blu-ray

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316
If possible I strongly recommend to go with 4K viewing, not only you'd get the Atmos mix (one of the best I’ve experiencing) but also the fantastic PQ (details, depths, color vibrancy) which is way way better than regular blu-ray

View attachment 353256
4K UHD

View attachment 353255
Blu-ray

Agree. All reviews for the 4K UHD versionn mention the same. True 4K and HDR has made a noticeable difference.

Check the 3D and 4K reviews from YouTuber SpareChange. He has given this a 10 for both audio and video and he is not a 4K fanboy BTW.

If HDR is done right then it is good enough to offer a pleasant 4K viewing experience

Watched Pacific Rim 4K last weekend and it looked stunning. The HDR was simply stunning and it easily blows both 2D and 3D easily.

Kind of like this and kind of hate it. I like the art, but no gloss and no title is a bit of a downer for me. Still in limbo on what version to get as I need the 4K disc with it and would prefer the Warner discs.

Kind of like this and kind of hate it. I like the art, but no gloss and no title is a bit of a downer for me. Still in limbo on what version to get as I need the 4K disc with it and would prefer the Warner discs.

You do know they will re-release this to death with different finishes which is another reason why I am out of the game. At least this is fully loaded.

You do know they will re-release this to death with different finishes which is another reason why I am out of the game. At least this is fully loaded.
Yep, of course. But it doesn't stop me from wanting to have a steel and rewatch in 4K ASAP :joy:
Think I will wait though

Decided I’m keeping this one on order

Can’t stand the finish on the other steel, makes those 2 poster arts look incredibly boring

I have this small hope on the corner of my mind considering that Sony glossed Spiderman Homecoming HMV UK Steelbook.

Yeah I’m kinda hoping out for it too. Would be a nice surprise

If not at least this art sticks out more than the other one. Shame because I quite like those posters on the other steel