Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
Limited Edition Mondo Steelbook 4K UHD + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray

01-484056.jpg

02-484056.jpg 03-484056.jpg

01-484056 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice

Something weirdly satisfying, getting a nice steelbook, of a great movie, as part of a prized collection...knowing it’s gained value :) have a number of these now (Frozen and Thor 2 kimchi's Probably being some of the most valuable I own and love)
Or is it just me?
No it's not just you! I think everyone who owns an item enjoys it when the value goes up. Even if you are not selling it then it does feel more precious to you knowing that it's worth more!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316
This probably was asked before but I didn't see it anywhere. Is this considered part of the Mondo X Line Collection? I assume so but there were a couple like I can remember a while back there was an Enders Game Steelbook with Mondo art and I'm sure there are others I am missing that were not considered part of the Mondo X.
I just don't see this on the Master List, but could just not be updated yet after Jungle Book?

This probably was asked before but I didn't see it anywhere. Is this considered part of the Mondo X Line Collection? I assume so but there were a couple like I can remember a while back there was an Enders Game Steelbook with Mondo art and I'm sure there are others I am missing that were not considered part of the Mondo X.
I just don't see this on the Master List, but could just not be updated yet after Jungle Book?

This is not a part of the Mondo X line.

Reactions: Jaxxx
Sell 'em quick if you've got 'em. This steelbook seems to be getting a reprinting all over, available again next week.

The whiskey glass set with this steelbook was also back in stock yesterday at a couple of Amazon sites, with an April 3 in-stock date.

358 available now. Sort of tempted, if this was the same price as HMV's super duper Spider-Man Homecoming Steelbook release that'd be real nice.