Price: £29.99
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Notes:
Limited Edition Mondo Steelbook 4K UHD + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray

01-484056.jpg

02-484056.jpg 03-484056.jpg

01-484056 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why people are moaning about the price of this!!

It includes both 3D and 4K - the 3D steel is £25 and some 4K steels were (and in some cases still are) £35.

To get both for £30 I feel is pretty reasonable.

Not sure why people are moaning about the price of this!!

It includes both 3D and 4K - the 3D steel is £25 and some 4K steels were (and in some cases still are) £35.

To get both for £30 I feel is pretty reasonable.
Because HMV have been spoiling us with 4K, 3D and 2D steelbooks for £24.99!

Admittedly a shame they’ve bumped up the price from previous 4K/2D/3D packages, but looking forward to seeing the Mondo art on this.

Limited Edition Mondo Steelbook
Does this move to the Mondo Steelbook section ???

I'm not sure if it's part of Mondo X range though

Or have in both sections as might get missed in Mondo section on it's own
surely if this is a mondo steel it should now be in the mondo section of steels???

if so can a mod please move it to there please

basil :thumbs:
Hellraiser from Arrow was a Mondo artwork too and it didn't get moved to the Mondo X section. Why should this one be ? As long as it's not part of the Mondo X collection..

• Thanks
Reactions: spass
i'm definitely not missing out on this one! Although I don't have a 4K TV I feel for an extra £5 i'm future proofing my purchase a bit.

Pre Ordered. It's Blade Runner 2049 4K a must have....:woot::cigar:
Saw this last night at the Zurich Film Festival and it was spectacular....:watch: A really intelligent awesome looking Sci-fi film. And the new Score was immense...:headphone:

Preordered both...will just wait for the artwork.

Better safe then sorry pre ordering...I mean if the art was crap then a sudden loss of a pre order obviously must show them a reaction internally

We'll see what happens. Long as they do something on either which looks Blade Runner like as the new posters haven't been that good compared to the original posters.

HMV Mondo steelbook and the trade wide release steelbook

Regardless of what the final artwork will be on either edition both UK Steelbooks will sell out

There also might be the possibility of premium edition releases from Asia