Limited Edition Mondo Steelbook 4K UHD + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray

01-484056.jpg

02-484056.jpg 03-484056.jpg

01-484056 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Release date: TBA
Order: TBA
Price: TBA

Announced at Mondo Talk at MondoCon 2017. Mondo is aiding the artwork, but the release will not be part of their Mondo x SteelBook line.

Missing the bonus disc though :-(
Extras details not announced yet it's very likely but not confirmed yet all Blu-ray editions will include the bonus disc

Don't go by what retailers list in regards to number of discs included as that is not always accurate

Being shown as the Spanish (and Catolonian) version, so the likelihood is high it will be HMV's too.
View attachment 343373

Now it looks more like a Mondo cover.
Reminds me of the anime "Ghost in the Shell" Mondo X steelbook. For obvious reasons.
OK it reminds me of most Mondo X titles. Yes I'm aware that this isn't a Mondo X title.

I like this. :)

If that ends up being matte (and streaky) it will suck ass big time! :p

(although you'd probably think the streaks were part of the artwork!! :rofl: )

Speaking as someone who has done some sloppy photoshopped mockups of steelbooks--that is a really sloppy photoshopped mockup.

I'm expecting the final Mondo art to be something different from this. For one thing, I don't see the point of commissioning special art after the movie has been released, if the art is just going to be stuff we saw in the trailers.

We shall see... :)

Glad this will be UHD as it should look stunning in HDR!
Not sure I will want premium release of this as there will be premium editions for sure.

Watched it in a state of the art THX cinema, film needs 3D, looks stunning in 3D, 4K not worth bothering about "I own a 4K tv too" I've bought virtually no 4K titles and own a fully spears calibrated high end Samsung Ultra4K set with stunning HDR before you comment! :smuggrin: 4K D**Kstrokers need to give it up. Not real difference when set properly for viewing films and format already dead

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
I still don't get what you have against 4K man. Blade Runner in 4K is absolutely spectacular, compare it with the BD and you'll see. No further comment needed.

Watched it in a state of the art THX cinema, film needs 3D, looks stunning in 3D, 4K not worth bothering about "I own a 4K tv too" I've bought virtually no 4K titles and own a fully spears calibrated high end Samsung Ultra4K set with stunning HDR before you comment! :smuggrin: 4K D**Kstrokers need to give it up. Not real difference when set properly for viewing films and format already dead

I got a OLED nuff said.
My 4k Blade Runner original disc is marked improvement over the BD.
back on topic now

I got a OLED nuff said.

I have a Samsung 65inch full spec award winning "Best TV WORLDWIDE last year" QLED vastly superior to every other companies OLED models and calibrated to absolute perfection using 3 different test set up companies discs " I also work in the industry as management level NUFF SAID! 3D still wins! 3D is returning, 4K will be pushed hard this year but sales have not been what any company wants, 4K is laserdisc, dying fast

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
I have a Samsung 65inch full spec award winning "Best TV WORLDWIDE last year" QLED vastly superior to every other companies OLED models and calibrated to absolute perfection using 3 different test set up companies discs " I also work in the industry as management level NUFF SAID! 3D still wins! 3D is returning, 4K will be pushed hard this year but sales have not been what any company wants, 4K is laserdisc, dying fast

:)
not worth arguing with you
have a nice day