Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: January 16, 2018
Purchase links: 4K ($44.99 CDN) or 2D ($34.99 CDN) ONLINE ONLY

2d.jpg 4k.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! They are giving us an option for once!? Crazy! haha
Even though I don't have a 4k TV yet. This is one film that i'll will for sure pick the 4K version of. Amazing film.

Thanks for the tag @Drum18

WOW! They are giving us an option for once!? Crazy! haha
Even though I don't have a 4k TV yet. This is one film that i'll will for sure pick the 4K version of. Amazing film.

Thanks for the tag @Drum18
They already gave us that option with Alien: Covenant but like you, I'm future proofing myself by getting the 4K edition... just can't stand the price... but at least I won't be stucked to double dip later when I'll equip with full 4K setup like I plan to do eventually...

They already gave us that option with Alien: Covenant but like you, I'm future proofing myself by getting the 4K edition... just can't stand the price... but at least I won't be stucked to double dip later when I'll equip with full 4K setup like I plan to do eventually...

OH yeah! You're right. Haha I forgot because I was greatly disappointed in that film.
So... if Ridley is involved in the film then we get a choice? :p

Bummed this won't be available in stores, missed the pre-order.

Always check Best Buy's website for more available copies leading up to the release date, on the release date, and each day following the release date. Quite often these items come back in stock online.

Reactions: Prazzers
Well the 2D is online only so makes sense.
They both are listed Online Only.
But still... it happens sometime that some "appears magically" like the 1x 4K this morning. Seriously, what's the point to send 1x copy to the store...? Someone pre-ordered it in-store for pickup and some employee didn't know and screwed up?

But still... it happens sometime that some "appears magically" like the 1x 4K this morning. Seriously, what's the point to send 1x copy to the store...? Someone pre-ordered it in-store for pickup and some employee didn't know and screwed up?
Yeah that's true. I'll head to the one beside work here at lunch and report back.

They play this game a lot in my area, sometimes the steelbooks show in a quantity under 5x in total - most often 2x.

Just to say "they have some"