Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: February 5th , 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Zavvi - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £39.99

81r1P972TyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Literally what I was just coming in here to say lol. Typical UK, getting shafted once again. :rolleyes:

Ha. It's funny some consider the UK to be "spoilt" with collectors editions and the like...not just blu ray but also video game wise. Personally I think the fact we pay more and receive less (like for example the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition loosing two items, the OST and Gold Coin) we really get s*** on.

Do you think this has to do with gun laws or something? You know what it's like with these things...I remember not being able to purchase a Gears of War lancer years ago because of the laws set in place within the UK...despite the fact there's no God damn way you could hold someone at gun point with it.

I'm hoping the gun edition will be made available to the UK at some point.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Ha. It's funny some consider the UK to be "spoilt" with collectors editions and the like...not just blu ray but also video game wise. Personally I think the fact we pay more and receive less (like for example the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition loosing two items, the OST and Gold Coin) we really get s*** on.

Do you think this has to do with gun laws or something? You know what it's like with these things...I remember not being able to purchase a Gears of War lancer years ago because of the laws set in place within the UK...despite the fact there's no God damn way you could hold someone at gun point with it.

I'm hoping the gun edition becomes available in Australia but I don't see if happening there are not as much limited editions available as there used to be and it just makes this so much hard to have due to customs,unless someone or company gets stock and sells in Australia I think my chances of have the gun edition are slim.

I'm hoping the gun edition becomes available in Australia but I don't see if happening there are not as much limited editions available as there used to be and it just makes this so much hard to have due to customs,unless someone or company gets stock and sells in Australia I think my chances of have the gun edition are slim.

It's funny you say that about not being many limited editions as there used to be...I was thinking the exact same the other day.

I used to collect quite a bit of them, the Inception brief case edition, Back to the Future tin box, Sin City, From Dusk til Dawn, Lion King wooden box, Breaking Bad barrel, Scarface, the Alfred Hitchcock Ultimate Collection Kickass and so on...now it just doesn't feel there's that many or maybe there is but they get split up into very specific regions where shipping is a pain (that god damn Marvel Phase 2 collection for example).

The Blade Runner 2049 gun and Terminator 2 Judgment Day hand are nice surprises but I guess with how much they are it's one of those things where we really need to see the quality of them

• Thanks
Reactions: harry

Yeah, we certainly pay the price for having decent editions over here... even the crap ones are stupidly expensive compared to other countries.

I hadn't considered that, but you could very well be right... I know in the past they've had to make it blindingly obvious that a replica gun is indeed fake by making the barrel bright orange. Says a lot when their only other option is to give us a whiskey glass though... "guns are bad, but alcoholism is perfectly fine" lol.

I won't be surprised if the blaster edition doesn't turn up over here anyway, and even if it does, it'll no doubt cost twice as much as it does in other countries!

That's ridiculous

I'll be buying the replica gun and get it imported

Saw the film today...blew me away, I'll happily pay the price