Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: February 5th , 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Zavvi - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £39.99

81r1P972TyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
It's funny you say that about not being many limited editions as there used to be...I was thinking the exact same the other day.

I used to collect quite a bit of them, the Inception brief case edition, Back to the Future tin box, Sin City, From Dusk til Dawn, Lion King wooden box, Breaking Bad barrel, Scarface, the Alfred Hitchcock Ultimate Collection Kickass and so on...now it just doesn't feel there's that many or maybe there is but they get split up into very specific regions where shipping is a pain (that god damn Marvel Phase 2 collection for example).

The Blade Runner 2049 gun and Terminator 2 Judgment Day hand are nice surprises but I guess with how much they are it's one of those things where we really need to see the quality of them
But now your kids have food....so....:rofl:;)

Ordered this originally from zavvi but cancelled and ordered from amazon now it's back in stock. Zavvi's shipping is way to slow to australia.

Ordered this originally from zavvi but cancelled and ordered from amazon now it's back in stock. Zavvi's shipping is way to slow to australia.

I ordered fro zavvi because it was OOS on amazon last week, and also because it was 10£ cheaper.
Now that it is back on amazon, at the same price, i also cancelled my zavvi preorder.
i trust neither regarding the shipping, but i do trust the amazon customer service in case there is issues. I had once a zavvi damaged item, and it was a real nightmare to get it replaced.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I ordered fro zavvi because it was OOS on amazon last week, and also because it was 10£ cheaper.
Now that it is back on amazon, at the same price, i also cancelled my zavvi preorder.
i trust neither regarding the shipping, but i do trust the amazon customer service in case there is issues. I had once a zavvi damaged item, and it was a real nightmare to get it replaced.
I did the same thing. I really dont like ordering from zavvi at all. Im glad amazon got this back in. Most of the times ive ordered from them they have been really good.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
I'm torn on getting this, it looks cool but the logo being printed on the side of the glasses is a bit tacky. I'd actually use them, but I'd feel a bit of a bell end using them if someone was over.

I'm torn on getting this, it looks cool but the logo being printed on the side of the glasses is a bit tacky. I'd actually use them, but I'd feel a bit of a bell end using them if someone was over.

Just make sure you invite only die hard blade runner fans to your place and you will be fine ;)

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: paulboland