Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Release date: February 5th , 2018
Purchase links: Amazon - Zavvi - Zoom UK - HMV
Price: £39.99

81r1P972TyL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
Not expecting much out of the quality of these glasses but what is the general opinion of them? Very cheap or decent for the price you are getting them for?

I have 4 sets I like them personally, for the price I think they are great. I know some people on here had issues with some being bad quality. I personally haven't had any of those issues. Hope this helped man.

Reactions: patcrazystar64
I was keen to get one of these. Are these available for retail? Checked on Amazon and Zavvi and they were sold out.

Also, any thoughts on the French (?) edition with the steelbook? I've seen them on eBay, are they just the same glasses and packaging but in French + it's the bluray steelbook rather than the 4k?

I was keen to get one of these. Are these available for retail? Checked on Amazon and Zavvi and they were sold out.

Also, any thoughts on the French (?) edition with the steelbook? I've seen them on eBay, are they just the same glasses and packaging but in French + it's the bluray steelbook rather than the 4k?

Still available at Amazon Italy. I have the Italian and French versions. Same glasses and packaging, French version comes a 2D+3D steelbook while Italian has a standard amaray 2D disc plus bonus disc. The writing on the front of the box varies by country. I really like these sets.

Still available at Amazon Italy. I have the Italian and French versions. Same glasses and packaging, French version comes a 2D+3D steelbook while Italian has a standard amaray 2D disc plus bonus disc. The writing on the front of the box varies by country. I really like these sets.

Just like my friend Deckard here I have from France, Italy, and UK... they're great sets. The boxes are pretty much all the same just varies with the language, discs and case vary depending where you're ordering from.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Neku
Thanks guys! I had a look at both Amazon Italy and France, and they both had them in stock. I decided to go with the French version as not only did it come with the steelbook, but strangely, it was also cheaper.

Really glad to add this to my collection!

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Great price on the French one, having Mondo steelbook, 3D+2D and gift set with the glasses. Have it myself and I’m very satisfied with it. My only gripe with it is the copyright text under the title on the front of the glasses.

Thanks guys! I had a look at both Amazon Italy and France, and they both had them in stock. I decided to go with the French version as not only did it come with the steelbook, but strangely, it was also cheaper.

Really glad to add this to my collection!

Any time my friend that's what we are all here for!

Reactions: Neku