Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase links: SteelBook - Special Edition
Prices: €29.99 (Steelbook) - €199.99 (Special Edition)
Note: The Special Edition includes the 4K UHD disc, 3D Blu-ray, the Director's cut version and a Blaster replica
The Steelbook contains an exclusive bonus disc. It is not yet indicated if the director's cut version will also be present in the standard edition.

Blade-Runner-2049-Coffret-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, we certainly don't want a repeat of the disaster that befell the Collector's Coffret for "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" . . . although to be fair not FNAC's fault but rather Disney's . . . what with everything flying around inside the badly arranged coffret during transit leading to a plethora of smashed Rocket Raccoon/Baby Groot figurines.
Hopefully lessons have been learnt from that example and everything here - especially the blaster - will be rock solid in their moorings.

WARNING to those of a nervous disposition (lol) -
not pleasant to look at but for the brave souls who dare here's Before and After pics of the inside of the FNAC exclusive GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 COLLECTOR'S BOX showing how the figurine should look and how many ended up looking after the massacre:-

BEFORE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ AFTER -----------------------------------
guardians-of-the-Galaxy-vol.2-steelbook-fnac4.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
comment_83830_attachment_images_1.jpg
comment_83830_attachment_images_2.jpg
comment_83640_attachment_images_1.jpg
44245920170907122651.jpg
I was going to get this edition but 99% of them arrived damaged so never bothered its a shame as best edition out there.

When I moved to Tasmania in 2011, customs originally refused to release my collection because they claimed it was too large to be a private collection and must be for a shop and therefore I owed extra import charges. I had to convince them that it was my own personal collection. Eventually when they realised there was mostly only one of each item they gave in and released it, but not before charging an extra $300.00 to burn a single leaf they claimed was in the shipping container. Bunch of numpties.

Wow that's crazy i had a 40ft container and was unsure of some wooden items i had but did declare them,and my mistake before shipping company came was i pre packed everything thinking they pack better.
But no they just packed the stuff that was not packed. But i think i was lucky anyway as nothing seemed to have been touched.
Only when the shipping company had to take everything out of 40ft container into 2 x 20ft containers for easy transportation and the boat requiring 40ft container back.
Im pretty sure these wooden items would have been something they would have wanted to clean at a cost.
But im 100% positive customs was not near it as many things i had packed myself was still same.

Yes, we certainly don't want a repeat of the disaster that befell the Collector's Coffret for "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" . . . although to be fair not FNAC's fault but rather Disney's . . . what with everything flying around inside the badly arranged coffret during transit leading to a plethora of smashed Rocket Raccoon/Baby Groot figurines.
Hopefully lessons have been learnt from that example and everything here - especially the blaster - will be rock solid in their moorings.

WARNING to those of a nervous disposition (lol) -
not pleasant to look at but for the brave souls who dare here's Before and After pics of the inside of the FNAC exclusive GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 COLLECTOR'S BOX showing how the figurine should look and how many ended up looking after the massacre:-

BEFORE ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ AFTER -----------------------------------
guardians-of-the-Galaxy-vol.2-steelbook-fnac4.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
comment_83830_attachment_images_1.jpg
comment_83830_attachment_images_2.jpg
comment_83640_attachment_images_1.jpg
44245920170907122651.jpg

yay that was Disney's fault. Let's hope Sony does it better ^^

release date is april... 2 months later.
i'm curious what the price tag will be, and if the other amazon sites ill get it too.
Im curious as to what happens when it reaches different countries and customs scan it. Are australian customs more stricter than others. Thats what put me off ordering from fnac otherwise I would have pre ordered.

Pre ordered this in store last week in Paris as the Blaster is a must have...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::OMG: Plus didn't want to take the risk of FNAC shipping. As their packing can leave a lot to be desired for protection of the items I have found on many occasions....(n)
Hope all who ordered this online have their items arrive safe and sound...:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
There is just NO WAY that with a huge movie like this - they licensed this package ONLY to FNAC and Amazon Germany.
That make zero sense. And weirdly arbitrary.
I think it starts showing up elsewhere soon. (remember how the Die Hard Nakatomi package was only in a few stores in Poland and Germany for a while- then later everybody had it?)

Reactions: Last Lizard
There is just NO WAY that with a huge movie like this - they licensed this package ONLY to FNAC and Amazon Germany.
That make zero sense. And weirdly arbitrary.
I think it starts showing up elsewhere soon. (remember how the Die Hard Nakatomi package was only in a few stores in Poland and Germany for a while- then later everybody had it?)
making toys and such is thousands of units and they love to do a lot to spread cost .... so could be high chance USA gets it too.

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Pre ordered this in store last week in Paris as the Blaster is a must have...:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::OMG: Plus didn't want to take the risk of FNAC shipping. As their packing can leave a lot to be desired for protection of the items I have found on many occasions....(n)
Hope all who ordered this online have their items arrive safe and sound...:thumbs:

I had way more damaged items issues with amazon.fr than with Fnac...
specially with fragile dvd's like digipacks, cause amazon send them in a plain cardboard. had to send back 3 times my Jodorowsky's Dune and my Nymphoniac complete cut.
None the less, safe choice you made ! wish i could have done the same, but i'm not gonna drive from Brussels to Paris for that boxset :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: earthscope