Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FNAC Exclusive) [France]

Release date: February 14, 2018
Purchase links: SteelBook - Special Edition
Prices: €29.99 (Steelbook) - €199.99 (Special Edition)
Note: The Special Edition includes the 4K UHD disc, 3D Blu-ray, the Director's cut version and a Blaster replica
The Steelbook contains an exclusive bonus disc. It is not yet indicated if the director's cut version will also be present in the standard edition.

Blade-Runner-2049-Coffret-Edition-Fnac-Steelbook-Blu-ray-4K-Blu-ray-Blu-ray-3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully at that price the blaster has some real weight to it. If it comes out feeling like a water pistol I'd be pretty disappointed! :rofl:

Hopefully at that price the blaster has some real weight to it. If it comes out feeling like a water pistol I'd be pretty disappointed! :rofl:

At that price? It should be even functional lol....me personally, I´m more tempted by the edition with whiskey glasses, coz it´s f*ckin´ cool, much cheaper and actually useful :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Last Lizard
Does Fnac charges credit card on preorder or when shipped.
I am interested on the 3 bluray steelbook, is there any word on the contents of the exclusive extra bluray disc?

thanks!

thanks, I am leaning for this edition, 2d, 3d and bonus disc, what do you guys think would be the best edition to get in europe?
Im not care for blaster, or whisky glasses or any memorabilia. Do fnac respect preorder price? are there chances for the price to drop?
I have never ordered anything from them.

any chance of a GB for this? Never ordered from FNAC....no idea of US shipping...
Limited to 1 copy, so GB impossible. Here is the Fnac international shipping cost table (DHL then probable customs fees):
160691FraisdeportFnacinternationaux2016.png

thanks, I am leaning for this edition, 2d, 3d and bonus disc, what do you guys think would be the best edition to get in europe?
Im not care for blaster, or whisky glasses or any memorabilia. Do fnac respect preorder price? are there chances for the price to drop?
I have never ordered anything from them.
Low price guaranteed, but they never apply this principle and you have to fight with customer service to get, not a refund but a purchase voucher.

What are the chances only France gets this artwork? As opposed to the zoomed in, larger title on the UK version. I quite prefer this one, not sure about that upside down spine though :confused:

Read on a french forum that a guy who work at sony confirmed that due to the restrictions regarding weapons related products the blaster would be glued to the stand...

Reactions: Noodles
Hi everyone - I've had 3 orders canceled by FNAC, each on different accounts with different payment methods. The last one appeared to go through and I got the confirmation email and everything looked great, but today I checked and the order was canceled. Could it be that they won't ship this set to the US? Has anyone had any luck ordering from them in the past?

Read on a french forum that a guy who work at sony confirmed that due to the restrictions regarding weapons related products the blaster would be glued to the stand...

You’re kidding

If I’m paying that much I don’t want it glued anywhere. Might reconsider this...

Hi everyone - I've had 3 orders canceled by FNAC, each on different accounts with different payment methods. The last one appeared to go through and I got the confirmation email and everything looked great, but today I checked and the order was canceled. Could it be that they won't ship this set to the US? Has anyone had any luck ordering from them in the past?
they ship to US but this order might be different with adding shipping on the large item

Hey everone,first time poster here.I just preordered this box set (still available on the site for anyone interested)using paypal,is anything i should be careful about?Never ordered from them before.Thanks in advance.

Last edited: