Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
600 copies w/Steelbooks + 400 Slips and Goodies only, this will definitely will have an impact on the price

It was always meant to be 1000 release from the start anyway. Even with those numbers if it was as originally planned 500 fully steeled up packages for both versions, they would have sold out no problem.

This just means more people will likely double dip for the same edition to not feel any guilt about opening a cheaper version while keeping the full version intact.

I know that's what I'm planning as well as a good few others.

Last edited:
If I knew enough steel collectors local to me, I'd probably buy 5 straight from the site, which would come out at $97.95 with shipping ($19.59 each)... but I don't so, GB it is lol

So there are more spots open in the GB for single lenti? but when I read it it says only for slip? so I am paying for only the lenti slipcover? or is it the whole package with steelbook/movie too? Confused sorry

So there are more spots open in the GB for single lenti? but when I read it it says only for slip? so I am paying for only the lenti slipcover? or is it the whole package with steelbook/movie too? Confused sorry

Slip + Bonus Items Only + Shipping (No Steelbook, No Disks, No Numbering Card, No Sticker)

I don't think I will override that and take a chance. I know some other people have had problems with HDzeta and credit cards. I never had an issue buying direct from them before.

They had issues for the card to go through but when buying online should always be secured.

Always use Protection :LOL:

Ordered through the Group Buy since HD Zeta doest take PayPal and I always have problems with my credit card with them. I'm so glad they did this, its the perfect slip to house the Mondo steel.

Last edited:
So $28 on HDzeta with shipping and $31.50 HDN with shipping. Close enough.:)

But they do not offer combined shipping here on HDN. Don't know why there is/was no 1Click. Shipping is only 18 USD for both to Germany from HDZETA direct. Still close enough for me to support this site.:thumbs:

But they do not offer combined shipping here on HDN. Don't know why there is/was no 1Click. Shipping is only 18 USD for both to Germany from HDZETA direct. Still close enough for me to support this site.:thumbs:

No 1 Click because it is a Silver Label Release ;)
Not everybody wants both edition, the Single Lenti is far more Popular :p

Still close enough for me to support this site.:thumbs:

You got that right :thumbs:

For me it looks like only $47 for both slips plus shipping from hdzetas website. I don't follow how the GB is $3 extra per slip? What am I missing?

Supporting a great site!
I have no issue with that, I just didn't understand how it was only $3 more. Could be different shipping rates to other places. The slips are $14.99 not including shipping on the website.
I bought both full versions of this through the GB on here as well as the E1 and E3 FAC copies.