Blade Runner 2049 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Special Edition Silver Label) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: April 20, 2018
Group Buy: 4K Single Lenti (slip only) - 3D Double Lenti (slip only)
Notes: WWA steelbook, each edition 300 copies

4K+BD single lenti edition | 3D+2D double lenti edition
BS---BR2049--01.jpgBS---BR2049--02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm I wanted to wait with unsealing until I got a 4K setup which is gonna be probably months from now, but I think I better check this beauty naked on weekend already :ohno::whistle:;) thanks for heads up buddy :thumbs:
I was waiting to open the BR2049 DL till I got my FAC E5B, but that is a while away yet for me so glad I opened and checked now rather than leave it too late.

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and harry
Heh, I opened my double lenti, find out there are some little scratches at one place on back lenti, took a few photos of it, transfer it to PC, check it, and it´s barely visible on those photos lol. I mean, it is almost invisible in real anyway, just thought I´m gonna show it to you guys here, but it makes no sense :D:hilarious:

Just wanted to mention it because either @Mickle_89 has unbelievable photo skill :D or his scratches are just much worse :LOL::dunno:

So I´m not gonna bother Hdzeta with this, I´m pretty comfortable with the state of it and can´t wait to put FA E5 inside :cigar:

Just wanted to mention it because either @Mickle_89 has unbelievable photo skill :D or his scratches are just much worse :LOL::dunno:

So I´m not gonna bother Hdzeta with this, I´m pretty comfortable with the state of it and can´t wait to put FA E5 inside :cigar:
:giggle::LOL: Both :naughty:

But seriously, it was damn hard taking those pics I can tell you. Even with the extent of the scratches it was still difficult to even pick them up properly in photos :dead:

Happy to hear yours is ok ;) I took the plunge and also opened my 4K Steelbook copy and happy to report the Lenti is nigh-on flawless :drool: So was lucky there :angel:

I am partial to agree with you guys. And on top of my two GB purchases being sent together so therefore basically overpaying on postage, both of my empty slips arrived like this... o_O:dunno:
NB. It's very difficult to truly show the extent of the defects via pics, but you can certainly get the idea of how bad the QC is here :pain:
View attachment 377629 View attachment 377630 View attachment 377631 View attachment 377632 View attachment 377633 View attachment 377650 View attachment 377635 View attachment 377636 View attachment 377638

Thankfully I've already contacted HDZ and they are sending out replacements accordingly. But I also had problems with my Interstellar DL :arghh: One long scratch across the backside lenti :ugh:
View attachment 377649

All of the above editions when sealed looked absolutely pristine and mint. No signs whatsoever anything untoward was lurking underneath the plastic wrap. Amazing how when sealed it can cover up stuff like this :( And on the opposite scale of things, removing the shrink wrap is what unveils a Lenti's true beauty, depth/clarity etc. Sometimes I think I should resort to being a strict "keep sealed" collector so I can just ignore sh!t like this :LOL::rolleyes: So a friendly word of warning/advice if you haven't done so already folks, open up your editions and pronto if you plan on keeping ;):coffee:
Sorry to see that mate, those are a mess. I have noticed quite a lot of HDzeta lentis have imperfections on them. Most of the time you can live with them but yours it way too much. I love their editions but it would be nice if they had better QC on the lentis so they didn’t get so scratched up.
I’m glad you got replacements sorted.:thumbs:

It was something like $13 shipping for one copy and $17 for 2 on HDZeta's store...BUT we paid an unfair premium through the GB here IMO
While I am not excusing this practice it's always been like this when purchasing more than 1 edition from Blufans or HDZETA GB.
They ship your multiple editions together usually but you pay multiple shipping charges.

While I am not excusing this practice it's always been like this when purchasing more than 1 edition from Blufans or HDZETA GB.
They ship your multiple editions together usually but you pay multiple shipping charges.

I personally do not see what the issue is TBH. It has been this way for ages when getting BF releases and HDN Zeta GB's have also been done this way for a while now. BF only provide a shipped price for all their releases. No matter how many you buy, the price is set with shipping included. No discount for combined shipping. There was a time when we got custom invoices for Zeta group buys but it has been a while. It is a small price to pay for the luxury of not having to fight web issues during preorder IMO.

I personally do not see what the issue is TBH. It has been this way for ages when getting BF releases and HDN Zeta GB's have also been done this way for a while now. BF only provide a shipped price for all their releases. No matter how many you buy, the price is set with shipping included. No discount for combined shipping. There was a time when we got custom invoices for Zeta group buys but it has been a while. It is a small price to pay for the luxury of not having to fight web issues during preorder IMO.

Creaming off $9 is NOT a small price to pay ON top of the extra GB fees we pay

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and davhyl
Creaming off $9 is NOT a small price to pay ON top of the extra GB fees we pay

I'm not saying it is right. Just that this is a reality when buying most China editions. Zeta is open to this kind of criticism because the have an actual web store that many use and can be used to compare and contrast. But the reality is that when say HDN is given a shipped price that is the price that will be charged regardless of how many editions you buy like we do with all Blufans releases. While it would be ideal to get the same treatment on GB's, its not something new.

So, he hosts the GBs but doesn't reply to emails :wow:

GB host can at least reply to emails and explain how it is. I asked several times before and after the shipping if those will ship together but didn’t get any answer!

Last edited:
GB host can at least reply to emails and explain how it is. I asked several times before and after the shipping if those will ship together but didn’t get any answer!

While the GB host is here for our convenience, we must also respect that they have private lives that don't always allow them to be here constantly. I'm pretty sure when he has time, he will address your concerns regarding this. Perhaps @wxlinkswd may be able to assist if he has any answers since Alex is usually here only for the GB's

Liking both, but the single lenti is a bit better for me. Although I was a bit dissapointed to see the quality of the back image, very very poor - have the same image as a background on my phone and that has much higher resolution than what they used! LOL