Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition 4K+3D+2D Blu-ray) [Spain]

Apr 21, 2012
GER
Release date: January 26th , 2018
Purchase Link: Amazon.es
Price: €299.99

91qo8PYcQSL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I'm officially pissed at these assholes. I cancelled this last month, and received a notice it has shipped. I contacted them and said I cancelled it. They said ok when I get it in, return it but there will be a fee for returning it!!!

OK I'm officially pissed at these assholes. I cancelled this last month, and received a notice it has shipped. I contacted them and said I cancelled it. They said ok when I get it in, return it but there will be a fee for returning it!!!
Is that from Amazon, hoe can they charge you a few for returning it. That's ridiculous!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ???

was sold by amazon themselves i suppose ?
you have the cancellation confirmation mail ?
i would suggest you give them the finger....
Or they pay the fees to ship back, + they offer you a discount on your next order to apologize for the inconvienence, or you just keep it !
Seriously, what the hell ????

Last edited:
Was your order listed in your account under cancelled orders after you cancelled
Might sound a silly question but has your debit card had payment taken

How many editions of this did you order as in did you order also the blaster edition from Germany or France or Italy

Did you get a email confirming your order was cancelled last month

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
So they're limited to 9050 copies... more than i expected, but the blaster looks freakin awesome, it would be the perfect edition if you could take it off the stand but i'm really happy that the gun itself looks great at least :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jocelin
Looks good but honestly I'm still glad I cancelled. Too pricey for the fact you can't take it off the stand and the steelbook is nothing to brag about...if you could take it off and it hand unique, exclusive artwork which replicates the original Blade Runner poster I could have easily paid the price.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ???

was sold by amazon themselves i suppose ?
you have the cancellation confirmation mail ?
i would suggest you give them the finger....
Or they pay the fees to ship back, + they offer you a discount on your next order to apologize for the inconvienence, or you just keep it !
Seriously, what the hell ????
I've never heard of that happening before. There's no way you should be paying any charges! If you have the cancellation email it's proof that it's their fault.
GI_SnakeEyes, All I can say is

Free Blaster!!!
Was your order listed in your account under cancelled orders after you cancelled
Might sound a silly question but has your debit card had payment taken

How many editions of this did you order as in did you order also the blaster edition from Germany or France or Italy

Did you get a email confirming your order was cancelled last month

I cancelled it a few weeks ago.... the thing that was weird I received a notice from amazon.es for a "request to cancel" the order. So I just figured that it was a bad translation and meant it was cancelled, because why would I have to ask them if I can cancel an order I do not want?? In the "reason for cancellation" section I said my reason was because it was too expensive. Well I wound up getting it for 100 euro less then retail price. So I guess they reviewed my "request" and took it upon themselves to take 100 Euro off the price and to not cancel my order...... :wtf:!

I cancelled it a few weeks ago.... the thing that was weird I received a notice from amazon.es for a "request to cancel" the order. So I just figured that it was a bad translation and meant it was cancelled, because why would I have to ask them if I can cancel an order I do not want?? In the "reason for cancellation" section I said my reason was because it was too expensive. Well I wound up getting it for 100 euro less then retail price. So I guess they reviewed my "request" and took it upon themselves to take 100 Euro off the price and to not cancel my order...... :wtf:!
Amazon Spain release date retail price is €299.99

I never use the optional cancellation reason when I decide I want to cancel an order with amazon I just use cancel selected items
I never had amazon send me an email asking if im sure if I want to cancel an order after selecting to cancel an order that's a new one to me and unusual.

Amazon prices are often very high when they first go live to order the prices and are not the retail price but the list price
Amazon drop the price to actual selling price before release date sometimes this is done quickly
It's usually before release date the price drop will happen but on rare occasions not until release date itself

After release date prices can be higher or lower with some very high prices listed

Amazon actual selling price is what is listed by release date but you can have various price differences before this and you get the lower price with pre order price promise automatically if you pre ordered before a price drop.

Amazon Spain use final price of the product in their listings to show you what the retail price is

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes