Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Yeah wanted to double check as i got my order in Dec & also april delivery, talked to Amazon and yes there are 2 batches, was told it may be earlier, fingers crossed :)

I think there is 1 advantage to being in the later batch, being able to watch reviews once batch 1 is released, as for me it is really a blind purchase (ok we see a pic) and if the reviews don't match what i expect, then cancelling will be simple (hopefully that won't be the case)
Yeah I don't mind waiting. It will give us a chance to see some in hand pics and videos. I'm hoping it's good quality but you never really know until you see it in hand!

• Thanks
Reactions: Brewster001
Yeah wanted to double check as i got my order in Dec & also april delivery, talked to Amazon and yes there are 2 batches, was told it may be earlier, fingers crossed :)

I think there is 1 advantage to being in the later batch, being able to watch reviews once batch 1 is released, as for me it is really a blind purchase (ok we see a pic) and if the reviews don't match what i expect, then cancelling will be simple (hopefully that won't be the case)

Yeah I don't mind waiting. It will give us a chance to see some in hand pics and videos. I'm hoping it's good quality but you never really know until you see it in hand!

The Japanese version had a video up of the actual one that is coming with this set. It is from NECA after all, so the quality was very nice. It was probably a video that NECA sent amazon so they are aware of the look, size, and quality. I don't think Amazon had permission to show it, so that's why amazon pulled the video shortly after they put it up. From that build it was pretty amazing, and yes it was definitely attached to the stand.

Can someone please confirm wether this is made of metal/resin or just plastic? I only want this for the gun because I plan on having a 1:1 scale Deckard made next year and may use this for it depending on quality.

Can someone please confirm wether this is made of metal/resin or just plastic? I only want this for the gun because I plan on having a 1:1 scale Deckard made next year and may use this for it depending on quality.

The video that use to be shown.... the gun looked metal, the amber looking hand grip looked like it's resin, and had working lights. Again this is NECA they only make high quality products

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
The Japanese version had a video up of the actual one that is coming with this set. It is from NECA after all, so the quality was very nice. It was probably a video that NECA sent amazon so they are aware of the look, size, and quality. I don't think Amazon had permission to show it, so that's why amazon pulled the video shortly after they put it up. From that build it was pretty amazing, and yes it was definitely attached to the stand.
Thanks for the heads up mate. I missed the video but by the sounds of it this will be good!:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
It's back in stock! I just ordered the German edition. It cost me $200 australian (including shipping).

Does anyone know if the packaging itself will be in German? Or will it appear as shown in the photo?

Also, anyone know why there isn't any US/UK/Aus version of this?? Seems weird. I'm so glad I got this though!

It's back in stock! I just ordered the German edition. It cost me $200 australian (including shipping).

Does anyone know if the packaging itself will be in German? Or will it appear as shown in the photo?

Also, anyone know why there isn't any US/UK/Aus version of this?? Seems weird. I'm so glad I got this though!
Congrats! :thumbs:

No idea about the packaging... I would've said that it'd be German, but the mock-up image obviously says otherwise, so who knows?! As for why this edition isn't available in certain other countries, I believe it may have something to do with gun laws.

Congrats! :thumbs:

No idea about the packaging... I would've said that it'd be German, but the mock-up image obviously says otherwise, so who knows?! As for why this edition isn't available in certain other countries, I believe it may have something to do with gun laws.

I'm willing to bet that too. I searched NECA and it's got an office next to me I'm thinking of dropping by there and see if I can get some cool pictures and maybe ask some questions. See if anyone can give us a little more incite. Can't hurt to try!

I'm willing to bet that too. I searched NECA and it's got an office next to me I'm thinking of dropping by there and see if I can get some cool pictures and maybe ask some questions. See if anyone can give us a little more incite. Can't hurt to try!

Neca has an office in New Jersey? Hey, pick me up one of these :LOL:

61752_Foam_WonderWoman2-1300-300x200.jpg

This impressive life-size foam figure from the Wonder Woman movie will stand guard in any room, from home to office to retail environments!

Based on Gal Gadot’s portrayal of the unconquerable warrior in the new movie, Wonder Woman stands slightly over 6’ 1” tall. The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that’s carefully hand-painted for realistic detail, and features synthetic hair.

Neca has an office in New Jersey? Hey, pick me up one of these :LOL:

61752_Foam_WonderWoman2-1300-300x200.jpg

This impressive life-size foam figure from the Wonder Woman movie will stand guard in any room, from home to office to retail environments!

Based on Gal Gadot’s portrayal of the unconquerable warrior in the new movie, Wonder Woman stands slightly over 6’ 1” tall. The figure is made of foam rubber and latex that’s carefully hand-painted for realistic detail, and features synthetic hair.

LOL see what I can do...

That would be very cool! Let us know how you get on. ;)

Has anyone else seen those new pics Sony apparently just released? Looks amazing so far!

Attachments

• 001-768x512.jpg
    001-768x512.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 270
  • 002-768x512.jpg
    002-768x512.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 004-768x512.jpg
    004-768x512.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 003-768x512.jpg
    003-768x512.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 266
  • bladeblaster_001.png
    bladeblaster_001.png
    950 KB · Views: 295
  • DUJFWhoWkAAqZmQ-768x384.jpg
    DUJFWhoWkAAqZmQ-768x384.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 260
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles and elle82
Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to have this in hand. :woot:
No problem.I hope it has moving parts too.And I believe earlier on in this thread there was talk of how many worldwide there are,well it turns out there are 9050 as first thought,not 2049.Now,just gotta figure out how to remove it from the base.I don't mind a little bit of surface scratching as that would make it look more weathered.Shouldn't be too hard.
I hope everyone who has ordered one of these likes and enjoys it! It is about time we got a decent-looking blaster at an affordable price.

Attachments

• DUJFWnZX0AAmaT9-768x384.jpg
    DUJFWnZX0AAmaT9-768x384.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Noodles