Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
  • Thanks
Reactions: justboy and C.C. 95
3 Interesting Youtube Videos you might like to View

The original blaster that Harrison Ford used in the 1982 film which is now owned by a private collector

The evolution of the replica the various ones made

A cheap blaster a water pistol $30 :rofl:

Lol i just happened to watch this guys video of the water pistol one yesterday he said they sell for like $15 on ebay but people was trying to sell for $200.
Thats it im canceling my order and getting the water pistol lol.

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
The pre-order is still live so I got my order in. I'm not too bothered that the version included is just the amaray as the replica gun is the main apeal to me.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
It was available to order yesterday
It will though comeback in stock closer to release date customer cancellations

The french edition went different time from available to not available, might be due to cancellations or to an expand of the available units.
None the less what you mention regarding the cancellation is for sure right.

The pre-order is still live so I got my order in. I'm not too bothered that the version included is just the amaray as the replica gun is the main apeal to me.

To be honest man I don't think the Steelbook/Standard case will be within the box, it seems like something they've bundled with it which you get "on top" separate

If it is...then honestly you could buy the Steelbook later whether it's the normal one or Mondo and put that instead. Not like it's going to come with a cardboard sleeve with a picture of the standard case on like it's a part of the entire package. Just my thoughts on it anyway.

To be honest man I don't think the Steelbook/Standard case will be within the box, it seems like something they've bundled with it which you get "on top" separate

If it is...then honestly you could buy the Steelbook later whether it's the normal one or Mondo and put that instead. Not like it's going to come with a cardboard sleeve with a picture of the standard case on like it's a part of the entire package. Just my thoughts on it anyway.
True. With this package, you are basically buying the blaster with the amaray movie added as a bonus.

Mhhh i never thought of that, i was expecting it to be kind of a inglourious basterds box kind of deal where the steelbook is just sitting in a piece of foam or something together with the blaster in two seperate spaces

Not sure if producing a CE like this with a Gun is a good idea. Personally, I would oppose anything seen as promoting gun culture especially in the light of recent gun shootings and mass killings in America and terrorist attacks in Europe. It also shows little or no imagination being applied when designing a set like this. An over-priced glossy box with a gun in it doesn't really pushes any creative boundaries. Also disappointing that there's no steelbook which very unlike the Germans who are known for quality. This is really poor in many aspects

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Not sure if producing a CE like this with a Gun is a good idea. Personally, I would oppose anything seen as promoting gun culture especially in the light of recent gun shootings and mass killings in America and terrorist attacks in Europe. It also shows little or no imagination being applied when designing a set like this. An over-priced glossy box with a gun in it doesn't really pushes any creative boundaries. Also disappointing that there's no steelbook which very unlike the Germans who are known for quality. This is really poor in many aspects
If that were the case, why not stop selling all movies that have guns in them?
In a free society, you can't control crazy. It will happen. But censoring stuff isn't an answer.

• Thanks
Reactions: gigan72 and Noodles

Oh come off it...a little sensitive no?

Yes the recent shootings are awful but you want to know the sad truth? There will be more, a lot more over the years because of the world we live in and do you want to know how I get through all the crap this world throws at me whether it's at me personally or things I have to look at during the news which makes me more depressed? Diving head first into films and games so I can escape whether it's playing them, watching or collecting cool things for my collection...this "gun" is one of them.

I don't see a gun, I don't see violence or mass shootings I see an awesome Blade Runner collectible to an amazing film franchise I love. I'm sick to death of iconic looking weapons from films or games not being made or sold in some countries because of gun laws or whatever shooting has just happened. The majority of them don't even look real, there's no way to strike fear into people using them or to hurt anyone...they'll be put within my collection at home for people to see while they walk into my room. I mean hell if people were going to use them for whatever awful reason I think you'd buy a cheaper BB air gun then paying £150 for a Sci-Fi movie replica.

Besides what else could you have done for this? Whiskey shot glasses like the crappy looking UK version? Ones which are cheaper knock off versions of the real ones you can get. The blaster replica is literally the best thing they could have added, anything else are not main attractions. Agent K or Deckards ID cards, the horse toy, the unicorn origami, the vid phone replica? None of them are main selling points for a collectors edition.

If a special edition of Aliens came out and someone said on here Oh by the way the super expensive collectors edition features the pulse rifle Ripley uses in the film"...I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Oh come off it...a little sensitive no?

Yes the recent shootings are awful but you want to know the sad truth? There will be more, a lot more over the years because of the world we live in and do you want to know how I get through all the crap this world throws at me whether it's at me personally or things I have to look at during the news which makes me more depressed? Diving head first into films and games so I can escape whether it's playing them, watching or collecting cool things for my collection...this "gun" is one of them.

I don't see a gun, I don't see violence or mass shootings I see an awesome Blade Runner collectible to an amazing film franchise I love. I'm sick to death of iconic looking weapons from films or games not being made or sold in some countries because of gun laws or whatever shooting has just happened. The majority of them don't even look real, there's no way to strike fear into people using them or to hurt anyone...they'll be put within my collection at home for people to see while they walk into my room. I mean hell if people were going to use them for whatever awful reason I think you'd buy a cheaper BB air gun then paying £150 for a Sci-Fi movie replica.

Besides what else could you have done for this? Whiskey shot glasses like the crappy looking UK version? Ones which are cheaper knock off versions of the real ones you can get. The blaster replica is literally the best thing they could have added, anything else are not main attractions. Agent K or Deckards ID cards, the horse toy, the unicorn origami, the vid phone replica? None of them are main selling points for a collectors edition.

If a special edition of Aliens came out and someone said on here Oh by the way the super expensive collectors edition features the pulse rifle Ripley uses in the film"...I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

I don't endorse the whiskey glasses either. Regarding the gun, its the timing I thought that was insensitive just after a gun massacre in the u.s.. jusy fyi Bladerunner 1 is my favourite film, I have dvd briefcase edition and the 30th ann blu ray with spinner car as well. 2049 was a great film just disappointed companies could only come out with guns and whiskey glasses. Doesn't do it any justice. Maybe an officer K or Deckard figurine could have been better.

I don't endorse the whiskey glasses either. Regarding the gun, its the timing I thought that was insensitive just after a gun massacre in the u.s.. jusy fyi Bladerunner 1 is my favourite film, I have dvd briefcase edition and the 30th ann blu ray with spinner car as well. 2049 was a great film just disappointed companies could only come out with guns and whiskey glasses. Doesn't do it any justice. Maybe an officer K or Deckard figurine could have been better.
I would KILL for a Hot Toys Deckard or Sideshow PF! (1st film Deckard)
1/6th spinner coming in for a landing diorama! (1st film)

Blade Runner Blaster is the most wanted collectable by fans of the film

It's a toy and one of the most famous film replicas in films and sell out fast when released even the cheap $15 toy blade runner water blaster has sold out

Fans have an option pay $899 for Japan release of the Blaster or pay lot less for similar quality replica with this release from Sony

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry