Blade Runner 2049 (Deckard Blaster Edition Blu-ray) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

Dec 1, 2014
Brazil
Release date: February 15, 2018
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €139.99

71OPpb8wYlL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Replica limited 9050
If france getting only around 1,000

? How many in germany and is other countries to announce this
I doubt germany getting 8050 of the replica

i was thinking the same... Maybe it's gonna show up in other countries. i can hardly imagine that this release will be Germany/Franc only, might also be that the 9050 thing is just bullsh*t .

Not sure how i feel about it being glued to the stand :/ i mean if you had a real gun glued to a stand it would still go through as a functioning gun because you can just detach it after opening the box, so if i'm not missing something about a certain regulation it makes no real sense to me... gonna keep my preorder for now though
It's a movie prop replica end of the day and most would be displaying on a stand anyway even if it was not glued
You got better chance of customs in a few countries letting through if glued to the stand

If this was not glued to the stand you would have someone bring out into public place and that could be risky in some countries especially when it looks real it has happened police fired on people bringing replicas into public places.

It's not something you would bring outside to the shops or a visit to a bank with :LOL::rofl:

Last edited:
It's a movie prop replica end of the day and most would be displaying on a stand anyway even if it was not glued
You got better chance of customs in a few countries letting through if glued to the stand

If this was not glued to the stand you would have someone bring out into public place and that could be risky in some countries especially when it looks real it has happened police fired on people bringing replicas into public places.

It's not something you would bring outside to the shops or a visit to a bank with :LOL::rofl:

Yeah you‘re right, i was still hoping to get a prop to hold in hand, adam savage has a view vids up on youtube where he visits a friend who bought the original movie prop at an auction that was actually used in the movie, he also built his own and this thing is just freaking awesome, so i was really looking forward to having one to get out of the box and look at up close as well, when its glued to a stand its just a little clumsy imo, and i‘m not displaying it out of the box anyway so...yeah. Maybe i‘ll get one of the loose ones they sell one day, but for the price they‘re currently selling them prob not hahaha

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland
Yeah you‘re right, i was still hoping to get a prop to hold in hand, adam savage has a view vids up on youtube where he visits a friend who bought the original movie prop at an auction that was actually used in the movie, he also built his own and this thing is just freaking awesome, so i was really looking forward to having one to get out of the box and look at up close as well, when its glued to a stand its just a little clumsy imo, and i‘m not displaying it out of the box anyway so...yeah. Maybe i‘ll get one of the loose ones they sell one day, but for the price they‘re currently selling them prob not hahaha
I'm sure someone will find a way to remove the blaster from the stand and post a video on youtube
If it difficult to do be probably best not to attempt it considering the price paid :rofl:

If it's easy to do remove it from the stand I might do it but I was going to have on display on the stand anyway

I know yes adam has a cool collection of blasters I posted the videos in the thread

• Thanks
Reactions: Vega
Just pre-ordered mine!
It's available again at Fnac for now.
Yeah I think it'll be easy to separate the blaster from the stand.... but hey, guys, what if the button to turn on the lights is actually on the stand???
That means the gun will probably be connected to the stand through wires aswell.

I wonder why the french edition goes regularly back in stock and this one does not. Is cancelling preorders forbidden in Germany ?:LOL:
Or is it that Germany has fewer pieces allowed ?

Last edited:
Does FNAC not accept orders from the USA? I have tried to preorder twice now and both times they have cancelled my order. The first time I got an email saying the bank declined the credit card. I called the bank and they have no record of having received the transaction. Then I tried again with PayPal and this time I got an error saying my address was incompatible or a discrepancy existed. So frustrated! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have both Amazon and FNAC versions on preorder.

But dilemma is which one to keep and which one to cancel.

Amazon is cheaper but no steelbook and no 4k and ? Director's cut. And I would have to buy steelbook and 4k disc separately.

FNAC version more expensive but is COMPLETE.
✓4K
✓3D
✓STEELBOOK
✓Directors cut

Decisions decisions(n)(n)(n)

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
I don't think there is/will be a director'cut.

I should have done the same instead of preordering only the french one.
I suppose the final specs, accurate pics and descriptions will ve available closer to the release date, you might then be able to choose which one you want to keep.

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Does FNAC not accept orders from the USA? I have tried to preorder twice now and both times they have cancelled my order. The first time I got an email saying the bank declined the credit card. I called the bank and they have no record of having received the transaction. Then I tried again with PayPal and this time I got an error saying my address was incompatible or a discrepancy existed. So frustrated! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Same and when I wrote them for a reason as to why it was cancelled they never wrote me back. Send it to a friend in Europe and then pay for them to ship it to you is the only thing you can do if Fnac doesn't explain the problem.

i was thinking the same... Maybe it's gonna show up in other countries. i can hardly imagine that this release will be Germany/Franc only, might also be that the 9050 thing is just bullsh*t .
Definitely, this looks like some other countries may announce this yet. I'd estimate the German market comparable to France, so that leaves the rest of the world with another 7000x copies. USA probably being the biggest beneficiary through some obscure retailer exclusive deal.

Same and when I wrote them for a reason as to why it was cancelled they never wrote me back. Send it to a friend in Europe and then pay for them to ship it to you is the only thing you can do if Fnac doesn't explain the problem.

Grrrr......dang it! But hey, thanks for the info. Don't really have a friend in Europe who can do this for me, but like others I'll hope this shows up in other countries or that Amazon.de gets more copies.

The official price for the spanish version is 315€. In amazon.es the first price was 364€, it has been available a few days, but now it is unavailable, will have to wait.