bigfub

Dreaming Dredd Ninja
Premium Supporter
Sep 13, 2012
Warwick, UK
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Blade Runner 2049

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Denis Villeneuve[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Harrison Ford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Gosling,[/ACTOR] Ana de Armas, Robin Wright, Jared Leto, Dave Bautista, Lennie James

Plot: Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what's left of society into chaos. K's discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years. [/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
aMpyrCizvSdc0UIMblJ1srVgAEF.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB

Harrison Ford back for a sequel -
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-31657466

blade_runner.jpg
bladerunner2049.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm think I'd rather they just called it Blade Runner 2 to be honest... that's what I'll stick to calling it anyway.

At least when you buy the steel or whatever format you can put a bit of tape over the 049 on the spine lol

I'm up for this, as a sci fi geek I really don't like the original but with Dennis, gosling and Harrison involved I'm all in and hopefully I prefer it

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
At least when you buy the steel or whatever format you can put a bit of tape over the 049 on the spine lol

I'm up for this, as a sci fi geek I really don't like the original but with Dennis, gosling and Harrison involved I'm all in and hopefully I prefer it
Ha true! :LOL:

It took me a few watches to appreciate the first Blade Runner... I couldn't understand all the fuss it received at first, but it's really grown on me over the years and I now think it's a masterpiece!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Not Having Vangelis do the score is dire. That's like not having John Williams on Star Wars.
He is irreplaceable.
It reminds me of what Clancy Brown said when he was asked about a remake of HIGHLANDER-
(Paraphrasing) "Sure, you can replace me, Christopher, and Sean Connery...But who is gonna play QUEEN?"

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Scary Hair
Official plot synopsis...
Thirty years after the events of the first film, a new blade runner, LAPD Officer K (Ryan Gosling), unearths a long-buried secret that has the potential to plunge what’s left of society into chaos. K’s discovery leads him on a quest to find Rick Deckard (Harrison Ford), a former LAPD blade runner who has been missing for 30 years.

LOOKS AMAZING! Beautifully shot! wow.

TBH, I was never that big of a Blade Runner fan... maybe it was the cut that i watched? i dunno...
I think I'll give it a go again before this comes out. Which version would you guys recommend watching?
Theatrical Cut?
Directors Cut?
Final Cut?

...are there more? haha

LOOKS AMAZING! Beautifully shot! wow.

TBH, I was never that big of a Blade Runner fan... maybe it was the cut that i watched? i dunno...
I think I'll give it a go again before this comes out. Which version would you guys recommend watching?
Theatrical Cut?
Directors Cut?
Final Cut?

...are there more? haha
I thought it was boring as hell the first time I watched it, and I still wasn't a fan after a rewatch... but over the years it's grown on me and become one of my favourite sci-fi films. As for which cut is the best, I've lost track with the difference between them all... I'm not even sure which I've seen and which I haven't anymore. :confused:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
I wasn't a fan of the first either and I've only seen it once so I do need to give it another go but I'm really looking forward to this.

The music was amazing