Digibook Blade Runner 3-Disc Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

Jan 14, 2012
Estonia
Turns out there will be a digibook after all.

Released October 23rd, 2012

Available here

br_US.jpg

br2_US.jpg

br3_US.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Eerik could you edit your original post and put the Warner poster back please? I accidently removed it !
--------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
Really hate this cover!

Hope Warner releases this in a 4 Disc Steelbook, with a dvd copy and ultraviolet in the UK with better more minimalistic artwork. Maybe even as a exclusive, maybe with an insane 30 Pound price tag. I won't mind. But I really hate this release.

Not keen on the cover myself. However the only thing that would make me buy this is a new AVC high bitrate encode on a BD50 disc. If its just the same VC-1 BD25 disc then happy to stick to my 5 disc set (which has an awesome cover with metallic shine).

Definitely going for the digibook release. I absolutely adore the cover art they've chosen. Something new and creative is always welcome.

It's not what I expected but it is is nice to use new artwork rather than recycling the old ones all the time. I'm gonna pick this up!

Definitely going for the digibook release. I absolutely adore the cover art they've chosen. Something new and creative is always welcome.

I really like the cover, Like MRS R says something new & different.

It's not what I expected but it is is nice to use new artwork rather than recycling the old ones all the time. I'm gonna pick this up!

Totally agree! I really enjoy the cover. ;)