Digibook Blade Runner 3-Disc Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

Jan 14, 2012
Estonia
Turns out there will be a digibook after all.

Released October 23rd, 2012

Available here

br_US.jpg

br2_US.jpg

br3_US.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the US Digibook 30th Anniversary Collector's Edition, which I believe it is the best edition so far. Includes all the versions of the movie, plus the original theatrical without any process or mastering, as we've seen it at the theaters many years ago :D

DSCN3894_Medium.jpg

DSCN3895_Medium.jpg

3956.jpg

3957.jpg

DSCN3898_Medium.jpg

LOL damn megabee you're on a roll. New high quality pics every day!!! :)

Yeah, I've broken loose for several days. But most pics were done quite a while ago. At least I've published most of them and caught up with incoming arrivals, only a dozen remains to be done as of now.

Sorry to raise an old(ish) topic, but can anyone confirm for me please which Blade Runner Digibook has the embossed title & embossed unicorn on it?

I saw a picture (from an angled side viewpoint) of (I think a German) Digibook, and it looked fantastic, embossed...

Do all 30th anniversary Digibook editions have the embossing? I'm thinking of getting the US version, but only of it's embossed.

Many thanks,
Kevin

Sorry to raise an old(ish) topic, but can anyone confirm for me please which Blade Runner Digibook has the embossed title & embossed unicorn on it?

I saw a picture (from an angled side viewpoint) of (I think a German) Digibook, and it looked fantastic, embossed...

Do all 30th anniversary Digibook editions have the embossing? I'm thinking of getting the US version, but only of it's embossed.

Many thanks,
Kevin

The US and Canadian versions are certainly embossed, and the USA one is still only $14.99 - bargain! not sure about the Mexican - looks the same in the photos.

The German,, French and Spanish premium collection titles are of course different, but still very nice editions.

That's great thanks :thumbs: Just what I wanted to hear!

Ordered the USA version, and even delivered to the UK it only works out at $20, so a fantastic bargain...and judging by the superb photos above, it looks like a great set to have :thumbs:

Thanks for the help.

Cheers,
Kevin

The US and Canadian versions are certainly embossed, and the USA one is still only $14.99 - bargain! not sure about the Mexican - looks the same in the photos.

The German,, French and Spanish premium collection titles are of course different, but still very nice editions.

Having just bought this, I don't suppose anyone can point me to the best/b] version of the Future Noir book, could they please?

Either UK or US...

It looks like the first release is the best (from reviews), but you BR fans will know for definite the definitive version of the book to buy! :)

Thanks,
Kevin

Many thanks,
Kevin

I don't remember any of the Blade Runner Digibooks having embossing. I'm pretty sure they are glossy but flat. The only thing I ever saw that was embossed was the German Digipack that came with the collectors set.

Yes, actually Sigill is right - shouldn`t have said "certainly", just took the cellophane off of my US copy and the horse is actually only pinted with metalic silver ink on a very glossy black background, but not actually embossed. sorry for the confusion!

Reactions: Sigill
Still a very nice edition though Kevin and well worth the $20. It is a nice thick digibook, with plenty of pages and very collectable!;)