Digibook Blade Runner 3-Disc Blu-ray Digibook [USA]

Jan 14, 2012
Estonia
Turns out there will be a digibook after all.

Released October 23rd, 2012

Available here

br_US.jpg

br2_US.jpg

br3_US.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if this digibook is included in the 4 disc collectors set also pictured above - I have that and was trying to sell it on, but if the digibook is included I'll probably keep it (I just thought it was an art book in the collectors set)

Does anyone know if this digibook is included in the 4 disc collectors set also pictured above - I have that and was trying to sell it on, but if the digibook is included I'll probably keep it (I just thought it was an art book in the collectors set)

It's a standard Amaray case Ant.:)

Reactions: Antman
Bit the bullet and finally upgraded my 2 disc BD and 5 disc DVD tin

So worth it as this is my fav digibooj

Anyone notice this is currently showing as "Temporarily out of Stock" on Amazon? I put an order in last week, but it seems strange to me as this digibook has been OOP for over a year or so.

Did you get your order fulfilled?

Sadly no. I emailed Amazon asking if it was likely my order would eventually be fulfilled and this is what they said

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that your order have not shipped yet.

I understand how unpleasant this situation can be for you. I'll check this for you.

I've checked and unfortunately, we don't have any more stock of Blade Runner (30th Anniversary Collector's Edition) Blu-ray right now, and we're not sure when we'll be able to get more.

Our supply of some items is limited, and these products sell out quickly. I realize this is disappointing news, and I'm sorry.

I'd suggest checking our website from time to time to see if this item is available. If anyone is selling it, you'll see a "More Buying Choices" box on the product detail page. If it's not available from any sellers, you might see an "Alert me" link; "Alert me" allows you to sign up to be e-mailed when Amazon has stock available for purchase.

I'm sorry I don't have better news. We hope to see you again soon.

I've since cancelled my order, but I wonder why it's still available to order especially when it's been OOP for ages now.

• Thanks
Reactions: lights
Sadly no. I emailed Amazon asking if it was likely my order would eventually be fulfilled and this is what they said

I've since cancelled my order, but I wonder why it's still available to order especially when it's been OOP for ages now.
Thanks.

I was going to put an order in but seen as it hasn't been in stock, I won't bother. Strange why it still lets people order it though.

Reactions: UpsetSmiley