Release Date: September 5th 2017
Purchase Link: Amazon
Price: $38.46
Note: Includes 4K+BD+2DVD

Blade Runner.jpg

Disc 1 – Blade Runner: The Final Cut – 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray
· 4K remastered trailer
· Introduction and Commentary by Director Ridley Scott
· Commentary by Executive Producer/Screenwriter Hampton Fancher, Screenwriter David Peoples, Producer Michael Deeley and Production Executive Katherine Haber
· Commentary by Visual Futurist Syd Mead, Production Designer Lawrence G. Paull, Art Director David Snyder and Special Photographic Effects Supervisors Douglas Trumbull, Richard Yuricich and David Dryer
Disc 2 – Blade Runner: The Final Cut Blu-ray
· Introduction and Commentary by Director Ridley Scott
· Commentary by Executive Producer/Screenwriter Hampton Fancher, Screenwriter David Peoples, Producer Michael Deeley and Production Executive Katherine Haber
· Commentary by Visual Futurist Syd Mead, Production Designer Lawrence G. Paull, Art DirectorDavid Snyder and Special Photographic Effects Supervisors Douglas Trumbull, Richard Yuricich and David Dryer
Disc 3 – Blade Runner Bonus Disc 1
· Dangerous Days: Making Blade Runner – The Ultimate Documentary on the Making of the Film, Culled from Over 80 Interviews with Cast, Crew and Colleagues and Hours of Outtakes and On-Set Footage.
Disc 4 – Blade Runner Bonus Disc 2
· The Electric Dreamer: Remembering Philip K. Dick
· Sacrificial Sheep: The Novel vs. the Film
· Philip K. Dick: The Blade Runner Interviews
· Signs of the Times: Graphic Design
· Fashion Forward: Wardrobe & Styling
· Screen Tests: Rachael and Pris
· The Light That Burns: Remembering Jordan Cronenweth
· Deleted & Alternate Scenes
· 1982 Promotional Featurettes
· Trailers and TV Spots
· Promoting Dystopia: Rendering the Poster Art
· Deck-a-Rep: The True Nature of Rick Deckard
· Nexus Generation: Fans and Filmmakers
Includes UltraViolet so you can enjoy the film on many different compatible devices. MUST ENTER REDEMPTION CODE BY 2018-09-30 TO REDEEM ULTRAVIOLET OFFER. DOES NOT INCLUDE iTUNES FILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy Cow! Just finished watching this and boy o boy what a treat visually and acoustically. This is my new demo disc - this is going to be very much sort after. It is already sold out on Amazon and Best Buy.

To be sure there is still grain as intended by the director but the details are superb like the threads on jackets, raindrops on cars, color of the replicants' eyes to the crispness of the colorful neon signs.

I felt like I was watching it for the first time again but overwriting whatever memory I had of this movie I watched 35 years ago.

Don't miss this if you have a 4K UHD TV and player.

• Thanks
Reactions: darczap
My copy arrives today from Amazon. I bet the slip cover will arrive damaged because Amazon likes to ship stuff in bubble mailers. Recently went from a 5.1.2 set up to a 7.1.4 set up. Can't wait to demo this!

Last edited:
The details on their faces close up is amazing. So are the black levels. Just stunning. Buying that JVC projector was the best thing ive done in a long time. Bring on more 4K!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: darczap
I watched my copy a couple of days ago and it looks great! Tried to take a few photos, which of course don't do it justice, but may give an idea of the quality of the transfer.

DSCF6492.JPG DSCF6486.JPG DSCF6495.JPG

Reactions: Lionet