Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: January 03, 2017
Order: Amazon CA
Price: CDN $22.98

FullSizeRender (32).jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I saw this in Walmart yesterday, so I took a pic. It's REALLY nice in person. The black has velvet-like finish like Fox's new Planet of the Apes slipcovers. The red is embossed and glossy. I was going to buy it, but those blue stickers that Walmart put on to the slip... yeah, those peel the black finish right off the slipcover. I tried a couple in-store and the black finish came right off. This'll be a tough one to find mint due to stickers, but if you can find one, it's worth it. Another beautiful slipcover from Canada! :)

Check it out, @bloodsnake007! :thumbs:

EDIT: Also, the amaray underneath has the reverse colouring, so the artwork on the amaray is identical to the U.S. release (plus the bilingual text, of course).

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I saw this in Walmart yesterday, so I took a pic. It's REALLY nice in person. The black has velvet-like finish like Fox's new Planet of the Apes slipcovers. The red is embossed and glossy. I was going to buy it, but those blue stickers that Walmart put on to the slip... yeah, those peel the black finish right off the slipcover. I tried a couple in-store and the black finish came right off. This'll be a tough one to find mint due to stickers, but if you can find one, it's worth it. Another beautiful slipcover from Canada! :)

Check it out, @bloodsnake007! :thumbs:

EDIT: Also, the amaray underneath has the reverse colouring, so the artwork on the amaray is identical to the U.S. release (plus the bilingual text, of course).
Me likey! :hungry: Thanks Kenzilla! :cool: :notworthy: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon