(WINNER CHOSEN) Bloodsnake's Premium Membership Give-Away 2018!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Ninjas! :woot: Hope everyone is having FUN!

For Ninja Week I'll be offering a chance to become a Premium Member! This Give-Away will come to an end on Friday the 23rd! The Winner will be announced on the same day! :cool: If you're already premium status, tag others that are not! Spread the word :thumbs:

membership giveaway ninjaweek 2018.jpg

RULES:
#1 and MOST IMPORTANTLY:
Let me know why you LOVE Hi-Def-Ninja! :drool: What's been your favorite moment/memory thus far.

#2: Just have FUN, make me laugh! Post a gif or whatever you want! ;)
tumblr_ngx1t85Qn31sqghjko3_500.gif

ninjastanding.png

Dude my fav thing about this site/forum is definetly the people and getting into this community even if it is horrendous on my wallet!! :hilarious: I have only been collecting a just over a year now and you guys are all brilliant!!! Great deals to be had. Good crack to be joined into and the forums are just so easy to navigate. Most memorable moment in my short year so far is not getting in on the Dr Strange Blufans as it was such a frantic grab! :rofl: I'll get it someday!!

My absolute favourite thing about HiDefNinja has to be discovering such an awesome community and realising how many other steelbook fanatics there are! Has to now be my most visited website! I was like...

Attachments

• 09DC8CD7-4265-488F-89AD-0385364C4E5B.gif
    09DC8CD7-4265-488F-89AD-0385364C4E5B.gif
    461.4 KB · Views: 209
The only non-premium guys I can currently think of off the top of my head are @Travis Bickle and @martinouchou ;)
Thanks for the tag ! :notworthy: I have been wanting to become premium, but I'm always reluctant at spending money on services.. :dunno: I should have done it though !!! So thank you for this giveaway :)

What I love about the forum is the community of course ! Because everything else I love about the forum wouldn't be here without the members !!

EDIT: Can't even read the complete question ^^ My favourite memory in here was being invited to be part of the contributor team ! I have not contributed a lot though the past few months, so I'll have to get back to it ! Thanks for making me a small part of the family :drool:

For the GIF, something I saw yesterday ^^

source.gif

well, my best moment was to find this place. we have a friendly and even familiar atmosphere here and that's something very special.
my favorite memory: the introduction to the premium edition world. this site took my collection to the next level. without this site I wouldnt have this passion collecting movies.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.