Bloodsnake's Premium Membership Give-Away!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello Everyone! :woot:

As you ALL know I fu**ing love this place, HDN is my 2nd home! :drool: It's been a long while since I offered a Give-Away. But recently I won an EPIC Prize from the AWESOME @C.C. 95 (http://hidefninja.com/community/thr...ook-giveaway-closed.82423/page-6#post-1848935) :woot: Thanks again my Ninja Bro, I absolutely love these gems! So now I want to share my joy! :thumbs:

Now is your chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS! This Give-Away will come to an end on January 31st! The Winner will be announced on the same day! :) If you're already premium status, tag others that are not! Spread the word :notworthy:
membership giveaway 2017.jpg

RULES:
#1 and MOST IMPORTANTLY: "THANK or Thumbs Up' this thread and by Participating (and if you WIN), you must pledge to pay it forward. Create your very own Give-Away in the near future AND offer your very own NINJA Premium Membership! :notworthy::cool:

#2: Let me know why you LOVE Hi-Def-Ninja! :drool:

OR #3: Just have FUN! Post a gif or whatever you want! ;)

List of Participants:
ninjastanding.png

Hello Everyone! :woot:

As you ALL know I fu**ing love this place, HDN is my 2nd home! :drool: It's been a long while since I offered a Give-Away. But recently I won an EPIC Prize from the AWESOME @C.C. 95 (http://hidefninja.com/community/thr...ook-giveaway-closed.82423/page-6#post-1848935) :woot: Thanks again my Ninja Bro, I absolutely love these gems! So now I want to share my joy! :thumbs:

Now is your chance to become a Premium Member, Enjoy NINJAS! This Give-Away will come to an end on January 31st! The Winner will be announced on the same day! :) If you're already premium status, tag others that are not! Spread the word :notworthy:
View attachment 285924
RULES:
#1 and MOST IMPORTANTLY: "THANK or Thumbs Up' this thread and by Participating (and if you WIN), you must pledge to pay it forward. Create your very own Give-Away in the near future AND offer your very own NINJA Premium Membership! :notworthy::cool:

#2: Let me know why you LOVE Hi-Def-Ninja! :drool:

OR #3: Just have FUN! Post a gif or whatever you want! ;)

List of Participants:
ninjastanding.png

#1) @bloodsnake007 I think I thumbed up the thread.... let me know!!!

#2) I love this site because I instantly felt at home!! I have never found another place or have known other people (@elle82) that really understand and appreciate Steel, Collector, Special, and Limited Editions like I do. So in a lot of ways it's like another family here.

#3) Ummmm I have this..... haha
PUIQTw

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk and elle82
#1) @bloodsnake007 I think I thumbed up the thread.... let me know!!!

#2) I love this site because I instantly felt at home!! I have never found another place or have known other people (@elle82) that really understand and appreciate Steel, Collector, Special, and Limited Editions like I do. So in a lot of ways it's like another family here.

#3) Ummmm I have this..... haha
PUIQTw
Awww :drool: :D You fit in the first time u posted. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: GI_SnakeEyes
Great giveaway Franky:notworthy::thumbs:
Just in case people haven't got spare cash to do a giveaway of their own to pay it forward, does helping other ninjas where possible in different ways count as paying it forward for you?;)

Trying to think of anyone I know who isn't already a premium member to tag:emb: considering I only know about 5 people it's difficult ;):bag:

@Lollard2002 @javiermendoza @Punker76 @davhyl @Steelbookzombie @BluSteel2012 @virkia @larson1977

Hope you guys don't mind me tagging you, would be good to see one of you win a premium membership:thumbs:
Thanks for tagging me that's so awesome! That's really made my day seeing that :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Hi @bloodsnake007

What a great giveaway, premium membership, definitely up for it.

1. Done
  2. For me its more of a love hate relationship. Love the advice and steelboook news and of course the group buys, but on the other side the amount of money I have spent on Steelbooks since joining HDN, has been mind boggling, I could have bought a Car, more AV equipment, Holidays, on the Wife, aah what the hell, my collection does look good.:D
  3. backwards.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk