Bloodsnake's 'The Raid' Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my kick ass Ninjas! :thumbs:

Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of these fu**ing awesome films! :drool: :cool: :woot: It's been a long and EXPENSIVE journey to have gotten here :greedy: :smashed: :banghead: But now I'm happy and very proud to share this Collection with you ALL! :notworthy:
The-Raid-2 - created by EvilThing.jpg

(Masterpiece created by @EvilThing :D)

Part 1 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, GER Bluray w/ Slip, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK DVD and Bluray w/Lenti Slips, UK Bluray w/Slip, and EPIC Australian RARE Slipcover! :drool:

USA :bestbuy: Steelbook, UK Play Exclusive, GER Steelbook 1, GER Steelbook 2

Part 2 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, UK ES Steelbook, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): Kimchi Black Edition, FR Steelbook

1 & 2 Editions:
Metalpak, FRA Collection, GER Evoution Collection, GER Steelbook, GER Mediabook, GER Ultimate Editions
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK 2 Film Collection with Art Cards
(Update #2) USA Collection

Soundtracks: :headphone:
USA Parts 1 & 2 - CD's and Vinyls

And this lovely Gift from @tridon! :drool: Thanks @apsmith21 for getting it signed by Jock! :notworthy: :cool:

There's still plenty more to come! :hungry: :woot: :notworthy:
thestandoff.gif

Last edited:
My apologies @navydavey... I lied to you my friend :sorry: It was 7 Editions, not 4! :woot: :D
View attachment 197262

@Manqu Qhapaq @AlienKing @cooey @StifflersDad @MrErreip @tridon @chunk Here's my NEW Update my Crazy Ninjas!!! :notworthy: :cool: THANKS @mascott for your amazing help with the majority of these beauties! :thumbs:

View attachment 197263 View attachment 197266 View attachment 197264
View attachment 197277 View attachment 197274 View attachment 197275

And I absolutely LOVE this RARE and EPIC Australian Slipbox! :drool: Definitely the HOLY Grail of my RAID Editions! :angel:
View attachment 197267 View attachment 197270 View attachment 197272

popcorn2.gif
F**cking EH!!! You even got the DVD son! Nice!
I saw the UK lenti slips a while back but then I was like 'nahhh, I already have enough'.
But that AUS slip though :drool: I'm loving it. Where did you get it from? :naughty:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
My apologies @navydavey... I lied to you my friend :sorry: It was 7 Editions, not 4! :woot: :D

This lie I can accept, if you had said it was 3 editions instead of 4 though :box:

I love the black slip Kimichi's - both are amazing! :drool:

Also FYI the french steelbook has additional deleted scenes, I remember seeing footage of an escalator kill used in the title sequences of the extras on the UK version but there was no escalator scene included :cautious:

Luckily the french version has it (Although the deleted scenes are not English friendly :dunno:)

What edition(s) you going for next?

• Helpful Post
F**cking EH!!! You even got the DVD son! Nice!
I saw the UK lenti slips a while back but then I was like 'nahhh, I already have enough'.
But that AUS slip though :drool: I'm loving it. Where did you get it from? :naughty:
@AlienKing Hell Yeah I got the DVD!!! :woot: And I have 2 more on the way! :hungry: :cool: ;)

I got it from the UK, the GREAT @mascott helped me out with the ebay listing! :notworthy:
Man @bloodsnake007 , that's a hell of a lot of raid you got there:OMG: your collection is AWESOME :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: WOW:cigar:
THANK YOU @chunk!!! :drool: :thumbs:
This lie I can accept, if you had said it was 3 editions instead of 4 though :box:

I love the black slip Kimichi's - both are amazing! :drool:

Also FYI the french steelbook has additional deleted scenes, I remember seeing footage of an escalator kill used in the title sequences of the extras on the UK version but there was no escalator scene included :cautious:

Luckily the french version has it (Although the deleted scenes are not English friendly :dunno:)

What edition(s) you going for next?
@navydavey I agree, the Black Kimchi Editions ARE amazing! :drool: Though I still need to own Part 1, but I'll be getting it very soon! :hungry:

What Edition(s) am I going for next? :watch: :smuggrin: We'll find out SOON! ;) :D

Your collection is growing nicely, loving all those Sweet additions buddy, always happy to help....anytime my friend..will have some new additions for you real soon to add to this AMAZING collection ;) :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Your collection is growing nicely, loving all those Sweet additions buddy, always happy to help....anytime my friend..will have some new additions for you real soon to add to this AMAZING collection ;) :thumbs:
@mascott F**K YEAH!!! :woot: My Collection IS growing nicely because of your AMAZING help! :notworthy: :cool: THANKS again for everything and I can't wait to receive my new Editions! :drool: :hungry: