Bloodsnake's 'The Raid' Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Hello my kick ass Ninjas! :thumbs:

Everyone knows I'm a HUGE fan of these fu**ing awesome films! :drool: :cool: :woot: It's been a long and EXPENSIVE journey to have gotten here :greedy: :smashed: :banghead: But now I'm happy and very proud to share this Collection with you ALL! :notworthy:
The-Raid-2 - created by EvilThing.jpg

(Masterpiece created by @EvilThing :D)

Part 1 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, GER Bluray w/ Slip, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK DVD and Bluray w/Lenti Slips, UK Bluray w/Slip, and EPIC Australian RARE Slipcover! :drool:

USA :bestbuy: Steelbook, UK Play Exclusive, GER Steelbook 1, GER Steelbook 2

Part 2 Editions:
USA Bluray, CAN Bluray w/ Slip, UK ES Steelbook, Kimchi Lenticular Exclusive -
*NEW Additions (Update #1): Kimchi Black Edition, FR Steelbook

1 & 2 Editions:
Metalpak, FRA Collection, GER Evoution Collection, GER Steelbook, GER Mediabook, GER Ultimate Editions
*NEW Additions (Update #1): UK 2 Film Collection with Art Cards
(Update #2) USA Collection

Soundtracks: :headphone:
USA Parts 1 & 2 - CD's and Vinyls

And this lovely Gift from @tridon! :drool: Thanks @apsmith21 for getting it signed by Jock! :notworthy: :cool:

There's still plenty more to come! :hungry: :woot: :notworthy:
thestandoff.gif

Last edited:
Wow!!!! That's an awesome collection Franky. I love these films, hopefully one day I'll have as an amazing collection as yours:drool: love it! Well done getting them all:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and i hope you get your award soon.
@harry have you seen this:OMG:

Grrrrrrr . . . .

Make me sick :vomit: Make me sick :vomit: Make me sick :vomit: . . . . .

:spitout:
:arghh: . . . . . . :naughty:

You've just got too many my friend :stop: :rolleyes: . . . . . . . . . get some redistributed over here - you know the address ;) :angel: :whistle:

Really though, Very nice collection indeed :notworthy: :cigar: :cool: :thumbs: :thumbs: - Grrr (stop that this instant!!) Grrr (I won't tell you again!!! ) I might cry when the rest come up ;) :)

Personally only got four: Raid 1 DVD slip, Raid 2 (Steel) ES, Kimchi Black Full Slips 1 & 2.

Missed Raid 1 UK Steel, Passed on German Raid 1 due to lack of subs - £20 for an empty steel is outside my remit/sensibilities :) and that was that :(

Look forward to seeing the rest of the pics posted.:thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Fantastic collection :drool:

I love these films so much and seeing your collection makes want to get more versions :woot:

So far I only have the UK steels and white and black kimchis for both movies :confused:

Appreciate the tag, make sure you tag me if there any new acquisitions and roll on the raid 3 :thumbs:

• Helpful Post
Wow hombre , fantastico!! me encantan tus ediciones :drool: Ahora si tienes una verdadera collection mi amigo. Me estoy poniendo celoso. Te faltan algunas o ya la tienes todas? Oh **** , this is spanish, I mean GIVE THE MAN HERE THE DAMN AWARD :hilarious::hilarious:

• Helpful Post
:woot: :OMG: Very nice collection buddy, I had no idea there were so many Editions of "The Raids" and there is still more to come ;).....though on the other hand no-one does collections like you Franky :notworthy::notworthy:

• Helpful Post
A thing of beauty, Franky. :thumbs:

Amazing collection dude!

Wow!!!! That's an awesome collection Franky. I love these films, hopefully one day I'll have as an amazing collection as yours:drool: love it! Well done getting them all:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: and i hope you get your award soon.
@harry have you seen this:OMG:

@bloodsnake007
Thanks to your collection, I have this sudden urge to binge watch both movies :wow::drool::drool::drool: But ah! I have to sleep!!! :sleep:
Oh and I LOVE your collection dude!!!! :giggle::rofl::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Keep those pics coming :Snap::woot::cool::)

Grrrrrrr . . . .

Make me sick :vomit: Make me sick :vomit: Make me sick :vomit: . . . . .

:spitout:
:arghh: . . . . . . :naughty:

You've just got too many my friend :stop: :rolleyes: . . . . . . . . . get some redistributed over here - you know the address ;) :angel: :whistle:

Really though, Very nice collection indeed :notworthy: :cigar: :cool: :thumbs: :thumbs: - Grrr (stop that this instant!!) Grrr (I won't tell you again!!! ) I might cry when the rest come up ;) :)

Personally only got four: Raid 1 DVD slip, Raid 2 (Steel) ES, Kimchi Black Full Slips 1 & 2.

Missed Raid 1 UK Steel, Passed on German Raid 1 due to lack of subs - £20 for an empty steel is outside my remit/sensibilities :) and that was that :(

Look forward to seeing the rest of the pics posted.:thumbs:

Once again, AWESOME!!! looking collection dude :notworthy: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Fantastic collection :drool:

I love these films so much and seeing your collection makes want to get more versions :woot:

So far I only have the UK steels and white and black kimchis for both movies :confused:

Appreciate the tag, make sure you tag me if there any new acquisitions and roll on the raid 3 :thumbs:

Wow hombre , fantastico!! me encantan tus ediciones :drool: Ahora si tienes una verdadera collection mi amigo. Me estoy poniendo celoso. Te faltan algunas o ya la tienes todas? Oh **** , this is spanish, I mean GIVE THE MAN HERE THE DAMN AWARD :hilarious::hilarious:

wicked collection, seriously this is getting out of hand :D

:woot: :OMG: Very nice collection buddy, I had no idea there were so many Editions of "The Raids" and there is still more to come ;).....though on the other hand no-one does collections like you Franky :notworthy::notworthy:

Awesome collection Franky :thumbs:

Still need to see both :rolleyes:
@tridon @StifflersDad @chunk @AlienKing @JackRegan @Asopp @navydavey @Manqu Qhapaq @MrErreip @mascott @dan8885 Thanks EVERYONE! :woot: :notworthy: I've been meaning to respond back but I've been so damn busy! :squint: :banghead: From my heart, THANK YOU! :drool: I truly appreciate your awesome words!

Stay tuned... still plenty more Editions to come! :cool: :hungry: