wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Excited about this news, but also wondering about this 'WWA steelbook'... I hope it will not be the same cover that everywhere else
There only seems to be 2 steelbook artworks so far: The Futureshop one with Matthew in the ice cave and the one that everywhere else is getting with them all on the water planet.

The artwork with The Endurance seems to be for digibooks/neos/slips etc, so we'll probably see that on the lenti.

Easy pass-film was as exciting as watching paint dry...

Haven't seen it, but to be honest (no flaming) I find most Nolan films the same.

Another note, have just started getting Asian steels, I have Kimchi, Novamedia a blufans and a HDzeta on the way, my question is what would you say is the order of quality with these? Who makes the best ones?

Reactions: satanclaus
WWA and another slip cover and not a slip box....:meh:

I am in the same boat. I am getting the Target version as well as the Walmart Neo-pack. Do I need another version that is not a full slip? I prefer full slips for the cover and protection as well as the look. I only typically get a slip cover if there is no other choice. It comes down to either this or the Film Arena version with the lenti magnet if I am going to triple dip.

I guess it also depends on the completionist in me as I like some of the other Silver Label exclusives as well.

Reactions: earthscope
I am in the same boat. I am getting the Target version as well as the Walmart Neo-pack. Do I need another version that is not a full slip? I prefer full slips for the cover and protection as well as the look. I only typically get a slip cover if there is no other choice. It comes down to either this or the Film Arena version with the lenti magnet if I am going to triple dip.

I guess it also depends on the completionist in me as I like some of the other Silver Label exclusives as well.
I agree buddy.:thumbs:

I am on Andy's GB for the beautiful Neo-Pack and have the UK Digibook on order also.
It would need to be exclusive artwork for the steel and a Nova Style Full Slip for me to tripple dip...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.