wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to have to buy the Torrent version as soon as it's released in 1080p to keep on my Galaxy S5. But I will be picking up the best steelbook version as soon as possible. So far this looks like the one I will go for.

I agree buddy.:thumbs:

I am on Andy's GB for the beautiful Neo-Pack and have the UK Digibook on order also.
It would need to be exclusive artwork for the steel and a Nova Style Full Slip for me to tripple dip...:)

Stop my friend. In the ZDT thread you told me "no double-dip anymore" (PET or Fullslip). :wow::whistle::D

Reactions: steel888 and harry
I am in the same boat. I am getting the Target version as well as the Walmart Neo-pack. Do I need another version that is not a full slip? I prefer full slips for the cover and protection as well as the look. I only typically get a slip cover if there is no other choice. It comes down to either this or the Film Arena version with the lenti magnet if I am going to triple dip.

I guess it also depends on the completionist in me as I like some of the other Silver Label exclusives as well.

Agree with you guys. With so many good releases from other Asian guys I have been looking for a reason to ditch at least one Asian retailer and HDZ is the only one comes to my mind due to there refusal to do slip boxes. They make quality product and I like them but never was a fan of Lenti and there 2D slipcover is just meh. Slip boxes look premium, look good on shelf and provide extra protection. :)

I hope they do something like this in future and I think it will make everyone happy

-2D slipbox
- Lenticular slipcover
-1/4 slip

@wxlinkswd @n3wk1d

Haven't even released #1, yet announcing #4 already? Couple of words of advice from a concerned collector...slow down :)
Its WWA. I'm almost certain that someone will do an exclusive steelbook with WEA somewhere down the road, so for now FutureShop it is. Only the lenticular has any chance of me buying into this, and so we shall wait. :watch:

Easy pass-film was as exciting as watching paint dry...

Thank god, a release I don't need to buy. Probably the worst film I saw last year.
Sure, the directing was...arguable, but good acting and themes. Once you guys figure out interplanetary transportation, it wouldn't be such a boring film ;)

Stop my friend. In the ZDT thread you told me "no double-dip anymore" (PET or Fullslip). :wow::whistle::D
:LOL::rofl: :shy:

This is a Nolan film so I made an exception. :p:D This (HDzeta) is just the WWA steel with a slip added..

And I meant no double,triple dip on steelbooks anymore not Digipacks or Digibooks....:naughty:;)

Last edited:
Haven't even released #1, yet announcing #4 already? Couple of words of advice from a concerned collector...slow down :)
Its WWA. I'm almost certain that someone will do an exclusive steelbook with WEA somewhere down the road, so for now FutureShop it is. Only the lenticular has any chance of me buying into this, and so we shall wait. :watch:

Sure, the directing was...arguable, but good acting and themes. Once you guys figure out interplanetary transportation, it wouldn't be such a boring film ;)

Nah.

Reactions: AlienKing
I agree Futureshop is the one for an Exclusive
filmarena collection numbered WWA steel if they do a package like their first 4 film arena collection with the custom slip and numbering cards and art cards it will be worth it
also Taiwan Futurepak (what can I say it's Taiwan)
but for the HDzeta I would only pick up if it was an awesome slipcover/Lenti (since it is WWA steel unless it's a crazy Slip I will pass)
After the price goes down, I might pick up a Digibook

I've really liked all the HDZ releases so far and I'm intrigued to see what they do with this one too.

Reactions: wxlinkswd
to be honest I am kinda disappointed that HDzeta didn't go and do a WEA steel to go with the Lenti and 1/4 slip, it would have been so sweet. I just don't need another WWA(that nobody is crazy about) covered up by a lenti...unless the lenti is exquisite but still too many of those WWA steels with the lack of enthusiasm towards them, I certainly would not want a 1/4 slip.

might probably get instead the UK Digibook it will feel like something totally different from what is out there in terms of steel...Best one so far is the Future Shop one

Looking forward to this release. About the film, I for one highly enjoyed it. Granted it did plod a bit in the second half, it's not without the expository dialogue which alas comes as standard with quite a few Nolan films lately.

That said the visuals, soundtrack and performances were great and I nearly shed a tear at how beautiful it was. An under-appreciated film and arguably my favourite of 2014.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Looking forward to this release. About the film, I for one highly enjoyed it. Granted it did plod a bit in the second half, it's not without the expository dialogue which alas comes as standard with quite a few Nolan films lately.

That said the visuals, soundtrack and performances were great and I nearly shed a tear at how beautiful it was. An under-appreciated film and arguably my favourite of 2014.

Hi @UpsetSmiley ...it would be appreciated as when you talk about the movie, performance, and other aspects that could be considered for others who have purposefully stayed away from all info wanting to see this movie with a 100% fresh mind. It is challenging to avoid all the talk about the movies, but it would be appreciated if you do, no matter how small it might feel to you to talk about a few thinks in correlation to the movie to use a SPOILER TAG

and I say that will all due respect.

sorry, i'm fairly new so could somebody please tell me what the hell is this WWA i keep seeing? I'm guessing it means Warner something. I know what WEA stands for, but I cannot find anything for WWA online. Google keeps suggesting WWE wrestling. :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: nicblue
Status
Not open for further replies.