Slipbox Blue Valentine (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Plain Archive Exclusive #41) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: 11th January 2018 (Pre-order date: PM 4:00 (Korea Time) November 30, 2017)
Purchase link: PlainArchive
Price: $33.69
Notes: 1500 copies; PA041;

DPtSXq8UEAAtQHq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Canadian slip and it's pretty good. Unless PA comes up with a velvety slipbox then I might double dip. I think this edition will be the same as Right Now, Wrong Then and A Prophet.

This is such a great movie. It's so wonderful and warm at times, and so hauntingly depressing at others. Just like real relationships. It features two of the best working actors right now at the top of their games. A premium release for this is long overdue. Can't wait for this.

Totally agree with you!Love this movie so so much. It's warm and real.I have seen this movie for many times. Can't wait for this!!

• Thanks
Reactions: dchamp444
I was hoping this would end up looking awful so I wasn't tempted to double-dip... guess I'll be doing just that. It looks great!

It does look great but, while an excellent film all-around, it makes Manchester By The Sea seem like a comedy.

I hate when I have to pass on something that looks this nice but I will stick with my steel that I bought on the cheap.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
It does look great but, while an excellent film all-around, it makes Manchester By The Sea seem like a comedy.

I hate when I have to pass on something that looks this nice but I will stick with my steel that I bought on the cheap.
Haha I know what you mean... it's such a heartbreaking film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Veronica Mars