AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release date: October 2 , 2017
Purchase Links: Amazon UK
Price: £60.47
Notes: Lenticular slipbox; Includes Split, Get Out, Ouija, Ouija: Origin Of Evil, The Visit, The Boy Next Door, and Unfriended.

91II4dkVclL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today and the amaray case was smashed into 14 pieces. What a disappointment! Anyone know where I can get a replacement case this size? Too much hassle to ship it back to Amazon UK from US. All I need is a thick case to replace this one.

Hmv edition lists only 4 films
Split, Get Out,The Visit,Unfriended
Might explain why it's only £24.99

The Amazon one was also £25 not too long ago was looking to get it but was unsure if lenticular or not,I made the error not getting the USA chucky lenticular thinking uk one was same,so wanted to see this first and bugger it's back to full price.
Looks like I may have a long wait before it gets that price again.

The Amazon one was also £25 not too long ago was looking to get it but was unsure if lenticular or not,I made the error not getting the USA chucky lenticular thinking uk one was same,so wanted to see this first and bugger it's back to full price.
Looks like I may have a long wait before it gets that price again.
Back down to £25 now!:thumbs:

Back down to £25 now!:thumbs:

Thanks had already placed order few days ago but could not remember where i see this thread.
I had seen it last time but never ordered and then went to go place order and it was back upto £60.
Thought my chance of getting it cheap again was long gone but it was up again which was great.
Lol i feel like a parrot said pretty much all above already.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill