Horror-Theatrical Bone Tomahawk - In theaters October 23, 2015

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Bone Tomahawk (2015)

Genre: [GENRE]Horror[/GENRE], [GENRE]Western[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]S. Craig Zahler[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Kurt Russell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Jenkins[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Fox[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lili Simmons[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sean Young[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patrick Wilson[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Geno Segers[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Arquette[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kathryn Morris[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sid Haig[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Michael Paré[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Fred Melamed[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Jonigkeit[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jay Tavare[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-12-04[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Four men set out in the Wild West to rescue a group of captives from cannibalistic cave dwellers.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
3WhTPTpjWGfq31xhZQaxoF7FnJs.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Bone Tomahawk

Bone-Tomahawk-Poster-Thumb.jpg

trailer here

Four men set out in the Wild West to rescue a group of captives from cannibalistic cave dwellers.

director : S. Craig Zahler
cast : Kurt Russell, Richard Jenkins, Patrick Wilson, Matthew Fox, David Arquette, Sig Haig, Michael Pare...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess you'd call this a horror western with overtones of something like the missing, Ron Howards underrated western. Starts off with a bang and ends with a downbeat thud in the stomach. It won't be to everyone's taste but it's well scripted and acted and certainly very different.
I'm not sure you'd classify it a truly enjoyable watch, parts of it were downright gruesome but it never left me bored and one of the better movies to have appeared this year.
Would I recommend it ? Yes but if you're squeamish take a hand to hold and one to cover your eyes .

Reactions: halliwell
Well I guess you'd call this a horror western with overtones of something like the missing, Ron Howards underrated western. Starts off with a bang and ends with a downbeat thud in the stomach. It won't be to everyone's taste but it's well scripted and acted and certainly very different.
I'm not sure you'd classify it a truly enjoyable watch, parts of it were downright gruesome but it never left me bored and one of the better movies to have appeared this year.
Would I recommend it ? Yes but if you're squeamish take a hand to hold and one to cover your eyes .

Have to agree, had some seriously brutal scenes :pain::pain: