Multi Borderlands 2: Ultimate Loot Chest

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PLATFORM: PS3/Xbox360

RELEASE DATE: September 18th, 2012
PRICE (at time of posting): Sold Out (available through secondary sellers)
ORDER:
PS3
X360

91Z29CTJ0DL._AA1500_.jpg

The Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest includes:
- Authentic Marcus Kincaid Bobblehead
- 4 Exclusive Stickers and a Map of Pandora
- Comic Book Download
- Steelbook
- Field Notes
- Loot Chest
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity
- Lithograph Postcards
- Inside the Vault: The Art of Borderlands 2 Hardbound Book
- Bonus Digital Content

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of goodies with this one! And that chest looks really cool... a lot better than the one that comes with the Black Ops II Care Package edition anyways lol.

That's a chest with BLOPS 2? I thought it was a tool box. :p
Haha that was my first thought as well. Could probably save some money and pick one up from your local hardware store lol. At least the one for Borderlands has more detail to it and doesn't look completely plastic (even though it probably is).

Are the steels in these goin to be G1 and G2? Does anyone know? Im gettin one of each but if i dont have to get the ps3 then ill stick to the xbox.

Not quite sure, but I'd keep my pre-order no matter what if I were you. Secondary sellers are already selling this for $800+ on Amazon.

I bet you scalpers are just rolling in cash right now! This thing is going for $800+ on Amazon right now through secondary sellers! EEK!

Sucks i gotta wait till Friday or Saturday to get mine:( also had to cancel Street Fighter 25th Collection:( Hopefully it doesn't Sell out.

That one is a tough call. Capcom special editions usually don't sell out and then they drop drastically in price, but this is a really special one, so who knows? I'm sure the Street Fighter fans will definitely be eating it up.