luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
PLATFORM: PS4, XboxOne

Borderlands: The Handsome Collection
Release Date(UK): March 27th
(USA) March 24th
More info here http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015...adbpr=36969785&emcid=social_20150120_39059517
INCLUDES BL2 AND THE PRE SEQUEL(No borderlands 1) WITH ALL DLC
-ONLY 5,000 WORLDWIDE
-includes remote controlled Claptrap
-controlled by Android or ios devic
-12 Vault Hunter lithographs
- plays Claptraps most iconic lines

Price €350/$400

Borderlands.jpg Claptrap.jpg

MORE INFO IN POST #4!

Last edited by a moderator:
They have lost their mind, pre-sequel is a crap game and these are remastered games from last 2 years, with barely much difference in graphics...350 euros, even current gen doesnt ask for those prices...ridiculous! More expensive than consoles!!!

Keep in mind that for $400, you're getting an actual remote-controlled Claptrap. High-quality RC cars and trucks alone usually range from $150-$300, so this will be worth it... especially with the Steel Case and all the DLC included. If I had the cash, I'd buy this in a heartbeat -- I don't even play Borderlands!

MORE INFO:
Limited to only 5,000 units worldwide, the Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition includes a remote controlled Claptrap steward bot that you’ll control with a companion app from your iOS or Android device. You’ll be able to play voice samples of some of Claptrap’s most iconic lines and look through a camera to see where Claptrap is headed, all while you control his every move (while balancing on one wheel)! The Claptrap-in-a-Box Edition also includes 12 really cool exclusive Vault Hunter lithographs, and a collectible steel case. It’ll be available for $399 at participating retailers, and we recommend getting a move on it if you’re interested — we don’t expect these to last long.

CLICK PHOTO TO ENLARGE:
borderlands-the-handsome-collection.jpg

Last edited:
Had a look at the Claptrap while I was in a game store, It looked pretty nice, it was pretty lightweight though, plastic mostly..the paintjob is ok and the voice samples sounded clear, it was stable on the one wheel it has, the IPhone they were using to control it lost the connection a couple of times..personally though I didn't think it was worth the cost.