mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Demon In the Bottle by Timothy Pittides

1.jpg

The 16 x 20 inch, 4 screen print with a metallic nickel border is printed by VGKids and will cost $25 each.

Was a timed edition that ended, did anyone get one?

Reactions: dan8885
Yes I ordered one. I love this series by him and I also got the first one. Missed out on the VICE-Set so I was glad he did this variants. I love them even more than the originals.

The first one is already framed on my wall. But I'm not sure if I'll get the third one also. These both are my favorites and will hang in my kitchen...

I don't understand why shipping was more expensive from Bottleneck than from Pittides own shop. With Pittides I paid 17 USD for the first one, with Bottleneck I paid 25 USD shipping for the second one :bored:

IMG_2397.JPG

Reactions: justboy
Coffee
Timothy Pittides
Metallic Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Numbered edition of 125

C.jpg

On September 9th, we will be opening Timothy's anticipated solo show, Vices at Bottleneck with our friends at Grey Matter. It will also be our first exhibit since we renovated the space.

As a thank you to anyone that purchases a Fly print today, you will get first access next week to all of the prints in the Vices show as well as originals before the general public.

Painkiller
Timothy Pittides

Screen print
12 x 24 inches
Numbered edition of 70

1.jpg

On September 9th, we will be opening Timothy's anticipated solo show, Vices at Bottleneck with our friends at Grey Matter. It will also be our first exhibit since we renovated the space.

As a thank you to anyone that purchases a Fly print today, you will get first access next week to all of the prints in the Vices show as well as originals before the general public.

GMA is proud to announce that we are co-sponsoring our first gallery called "Vices" featuring the artwork of Timothy Pittides! The opening reception is going to be on Friday, September 9th at Bottleneck Gallery in Brooklyn, NY. We are so proud of Timothy, and the artwork he has created for the show is incredible, we hope to see you all there! Please stay tuned to our page, and Bottleneck Gallery's as well for all the on sale information. We appreciate all the support!

Anyone going, I may consider it, though I usually swim on Fridays!

1.jpg

Reactions: sminister
Grey Matter Art, in association with Bottleneck Gallery will release the regular editions of the Timothy Pittides 3 poster series codenamed, "Demon on your Back". The Gallery Variants debuted at the Vices solo exhibition last week and are now sold out! You will now have a chance to own the regular editions of Gambling with Souls, Assassin of Youth, & Narcotic and won't have to worry about being fast enough... they are all a Timed Edition!

Ordering runs through the weekend until Sunday, September 25th 12PM (est) Each poster will be $35.00 and feature one metallic ink,(Narcotic has two) and you can buy all three for $100.00. Below are details on each poster.

"Gambling with Souls"
Regular Edition: 18" x 24"
4 color screen print.
Printed on French Chipboard Kraft-Tone. Features Metallic nickel ink.

G.jpg

"Assassin of Youth" Regular Edition:
18" x 24"
4 color screen print.
Printed on French Chipboard Kraft-Tone. Features Metallic nickel ink.
A.jpg

"Narcotic" Regular Edition:
18" x 24" 4 color screen print.
Printed on French Chipboard Kraft-Tone.
Features Metallic nickel and gold ink.
N.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: C2V3N
GMA is proud to present the next poster in the Vices series, "Cocaine" by Timothy Pittides! We are so happy to release the 9th print in the Vices film poster series, and we hope you all like it as much as we do! This is the second poster in our brand new triptych, which also features "Opium" and another future release. This series is based on the propaganda films from the early 20th century and we think "Cocaine" fits in perfectly. These will be going on sale this Wednesday, February 15th at 1PM (est) in our shop page. Below are details regarding the poster and release date:

r.jpg

Edition: 70/$35.00
Size: 18 x 24 - 5 color screenprint featuring Metallic Gold ink
Paper: French Packing Chip Kraft-Tone

v.jpg

Edition:35/$45.00
Size:18 x 24 - 5 color screenprint featuring Metallic Silver & Gold inks
Paper: French Carbon Copy Kraft-Tone

GMA is proud to present the next poster in the Vices series, "Marihuana" by Timothy Pittides! This is the third and final poster in our brand new triptych, which also features "Opium" and "Cocaine". These will be going on sale this Thursday, April 20th at1PM (est) on our shop page. Below are details regarding the poster and release date:

unnamed.jpg

Marihuana (Regular Edition)
Edition: 70/$35.00
Size: 18 x 24 - 5 color screenprint featuring Metallic Gold ink
Paper: French Packing Chip Kraft-Tone
Printed By: VG Kids

unnamed1.jpg

Marihuana (Variant Edition)
Edition:35/$45.00
Size:18 x 24 - 5 color screenprint featuring Metallic Silver & Gold inks
Paper: French Carbon Copy Kraft-Tone
Printed By: VG Kids

We’re continuing Timothy Pittides' Vices series today with a sinfully sweet new release, Chocolate, and offering another tasty treat--Matthew Peak’s AP copies of his haunting Halloween print!

Timothy’s vices series has contained an incredibly illustrated range of vices, from drugs to drinks, but chocolate is one that we think many, many people share. Whether dark or milk, Timothy exposes seductive devil hiding in each bite.

In addition, we’ll have AP copies of Matthew Peak’s incredible Halloween prints--both the regular and variant--up for sale!

1.jpg

Chocolate
by Timothy Pittides
6 color screen print on French Paper Bag Kraft-Tone paper
12 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 75
$35

2.jpg

Chocolate Silver Foil Wrapper Variant
by Timothy Pittides
6 color screen print on Silver Foil paper
12 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 35
$50

Today we’re continuing Timothy Pittides’ Vices series with some luxurious libations, Wine!

Timothy has truly uncorked the devil in the bottle with his newest print, and we’re happy to dip into the devious, grape-filled well with him. In addition to a beautiful regular edition with metallic inks, we’re offering a specially sinful, red satin variant that’s bound to intoxicate.

reg.jpg

Wine by Timothy Pittides
Screen print with metallic inks on French poptone wild cherry paper
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 80
$50

var.jpg

Wine by Timothy Pittides
Screen print with metallic inks on French poptone wild cherry paper
18 x 24 inches
$50

Reg.jpg
Beer by Timothy Pittides
Screen print
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 125
$50

var.jpg
Beer Gold Foil Variant by Timothy Pittides
Screen print on gold foil paper
18 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 40
$75

We’re revisiting the Vice that started it all with Timothy Pittides’ new print for Reefer Madness, as well as two new pieces from Jim Pollock!

Timothy’s Vices series has been an ongoing project showcasing a blend of vintage, propaganda-esque movies and a variety of devilish vices. Timothy’s newest print for Reefer Madness allowed him to revisit his original concept: “It's been 4 years since I attempted something new and created my first ‘Reefer Madness’ poster. The result of which started my Vices series and a new direction in my career. I rarely attempt taking on the same property twice, but the concept I had for this release could not be ignored. Instead of a vintage noir feel of the first poster, I decided to take a different approach for this one, a vintage pulp magazine feel, mixed with classic monster movie adverts, pushing the ridiculousness of the film's ‘message’ to a new height. I wanted to thank Bottleneck Gallery for releasing this poster and I hope you all enjoy it.”

Jim’s newest prints are an absolute joy! His ode to bicycle day is a wildly colorful piece dedicated to all the bike riders out there, and all the fresh, floral-infused air they may be pedaling through. In addition, we’re happy to offer a small allotment of Jim’s linocut prints for the recent Ghosts of the Forest tour, a new band formed with Phish’s Trey Anastasio!

1.jpg
Reefer Madness by Timothy Pittides
Screen print
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 150
$50

2.jpg
Reefer Madness - Variant by Timothy Pittides
Screen print with metallic inks
18 x 36 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 60
$75

We’re continuing our dark descent with Timothy Pittides’ next entry in his Vices series: Lust.

Timothy’s newest Vices piece is a seductive ode to one of the Seven Deadly Sins--Lust. After seeing Timothy’s meticulously detailed print in person, we’re swooning and feeling a bit lustful ourselves.

In addition, we’re proud to announce our next collaboration with Rampant Decks! We’ve been working with steller (interstellar, even!) artist Kilian Eng for years, and we’re proud to announce a diptych set of skate decks featuring Kilian’s image, Star Control. Star Control is screen printed diptych across two high quality skate decks.

1.jpg
VICES # 27 - Lust by Timothy Pittides
Screen print on French Parcel Wrap Kraft-Tone paper
12 x 24 inches
$35

2.jpg
VICES # 27 - Lust - Variant by Timothy Pittides
Screen print on French Packing Chip Kraft-Tone paper
12 x 24 inches
Hand-numbered edition of 40
$45