FBBK_600x600.jpg

Artwork choices:
Artwork A:
image.jpeg

Artwork B:
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with @Hooltra 's suggestion.

Artwork A is fine, no need to change. Many fans have already voted.
Maybe @DuckDogers can consider the atwork B to fulfill other requests before (if release in two versions).

Couldnt agree more. I bought all SA´s so far, including both Dead Snows, which i found both appealing.
Would have bought both of these, if at least front artwork was changed, like @Hooltra said. will now feel there is a gap in my SA colection, which i wont be able to fullfill, once they look almost the same!
Anyway, i dont see the point of voting for covers, cards or whatever, once SA will go with their original ideas ahead, once again.

Reactions: ADS1114 and Hooltra
Price: 29,95 € + shipping

The price should be much lower, though.

If anyone needs the Steelbook itself it's still available in all Media Markts in Germany for 7,99 EUR and cheaper

If this steelbook is €8 in a Media Markt store, SteelArchive simply cannot price it at €30 + shipping (€10 to France, for instance, bringing the asking price to €40 :vomit:) just because it has a full slip and a lenticular magnet ;).

A more reasonable price would be €19,95 (+ shipping), @DuckDogers :thumbs:.

If this steelbook is €8 in a Media Markt store, SteelArchive simply cannot price it at €30 + shipping (€10 to France, for instance, bringing the asking price to €40 :vomit:) just because it has a full slip and a lenticular magnet ;).

A more reasonable price would be €19,95 (+ shipping), @DuckDogers :thumbs:.

I've bought mine for 7,99 EUR some month ago and saw it last week at Media Markt still for that price...

I think I'm gonna pass on this and cancel my Dead Snow 1-click order.

Creating a poll to let Ninja choosing the best version and in the end didn't taking it into consideration to sell the 2 versions with only a different back is just silly.
What's the next step, 2 versions with a spine made of a different color ?
If this is the SA strategy, I'm stoping here my collection.

And I don't even talk about the price.

Couldnt agree more. I bought all SA´s so far, including both Dead Snows, which i found both appealing.
Would have bought both of these, if at least front artwork was changed, like @Hooltra said. will now feel there is a gap in my SA colection, which i wont be able to fullfill, once they look almost the same!
Anyway, i dont see the point of voting for covers, cards or whatever, once SA will go with their original ideas ahead, once again.

Creating a poll to let Ninja choosing the best version and in the end didn't taking it into consideration to sell the 2 versions with only a different back is just silly.

they were other back covers that could have been on the front for version 2 :naughty:
12299138_1640312516218737_4791410211717443042_n.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Hooltra and ADS1114

From what I remember, the poll was created after @DuckDogers revealed A and B (same front; different back). Am I wrong? :confused:
I know we all collect for different reasons. From your post, I'm assuming you're mostly a "completionist" aka collect regardless of your interest in the film. Which is totally fine buddy :)
People like me collect for a different reason (mostly :p). That's why I skipped Dead Snow. Didn't look like a movie I wanted to own. I bought Spring, and if Type B doesn't change by Saturday (preorder time) then I'm definitely buying Type B. Only if I can because I'll be at work until 9pm :( (preorder is at 8pm)

I just don't think there is anything wrong with what SA is doing. If we are to compare, people are drooling over FA releases, who have over 20 titles under their belt, YET they are still releasing monotone slips. :whistle:
And about the price, I believe SA have to buy the steels at MSRP, and also add a little bit of profit; which is why I'm assuming the added costs. Or how else are they gonna get better, right?
It's only for people like me & you (customers for personal use) that can buy these steelbooks at €7.99 or €8.99 from places like Media Markt. Or else they'll get sued :ohno:

I'm not saying what SA doing is "right", I just would've judge them yet.
Personally, I will give them couple of more chances and see where they are going and then decide if I wanna support them or not.

:)