12313795_1236183893065049_9125748474633974062_n.jpg

FBBK_600x600.jpg

Artwork choices:
Artwork A:
image.jpeg

Artwork B:
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely forgot about this as I got hammered out for my aunts birthday but managed to get one at least so the collection is still going but hopefully can get type b eventually.

Completely forgot about this as I got hammered out for my aunts birthday but managed to get one at least so the collection is still going but hopefully can get type b eventually.

Yeah it also slipped my mind, was with my family today watching a Christmas movie, coming here reminded me. :thumbs:

I got an order in for the Fullslip Lenti A, may have missed out if it was more popular movie. I had an error message at the end of payment "We were not able to send the order confirmation by mail, please contact the shop owner", I checked seems it went through ok. :)

Reactions: Narg
Yeah it also slipped my mind, was with my family today watching a Christmas movie, coming here reminded me. :thumbs:

I got an order in for the Fullslip Lenti A, may have missed out if it was more popular movie. I had an error message at the end of payment "We were not able to send the order confirmation by mail, please contact the shop owner", I checked seems it went through ok. :)
Yeah I had the same mail at the end saying that but just ignored it.

Reactions: steelbobawny

Oh tartar sauce,missed it, agreed on any updates for cancellations :)

missed it :(

Damn, missed this wonderful release. Did not follow the thread carefully. Would have loved to have these in my collection.
BOTH IN STOCK BOYS AND GIRLS!