High res:
813kgL79X0L._AA1500_.jpg

61PsJHBT3NL._AA1008_.jpg

Attachments

• bourne.jpg
    bourne.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
LOL, i mean was it the standard 4000 copies or more?

If I had to guess it was a lot more then the minimum print run of 4000. In-fact Im sure of it. It seems lots of people bought it and there is still tons of them in stock at various retailers. Amazon alone has over 999 of them. Could be a lot more in stock but since thats all you can check and verify through the cart its all we know.

Im pretty sure this will be £10 on AMZ eventually just like Safe House and other Universal titles recently.

oh ok, so now uk releases are not limited to 4000 copies anymore?

It depends whether it's an exclusive and who it's exclusive to. The Bourne Legacy steelbook wasn't exclusive to just one retailer, so as JB said... the print run for this is likely to be well over 4,000.

oh ok, sorry im new to all this, where can i check what is coming out and if its exclusive to a specific retailer? if that is even possible?

Really liked this movie and been waiting for the UK Steelbook to drop in price. However, I Just picked up a copy from the netherlands on E-bay for €16. It's the exact same...only cheaper (and it's not a single disc)

DSC02867.jpg

DSC02876.jpg

DSC02878.jpg

DSC02879.jpg

DSC02881.jpg

Bargain

Last edited:
Reactions: TylerDurden
Finally! Been after this since release... thought we'd be lucky to even see it hit £15 with how long it's been stuck at £20, so I'm happy to see they reduced it to just £10. :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: blade803