Boxing: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao - May 2, 2015!
Read more -> http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ao-latest-fight-details-comments-and-reaction

Pacquiao-vs-Mayweather.jpg

Last edited:
I've wanted this fight for a long time but I feel the time may have actually pasted, ok it's not quite grudge match with old Pacino and DeNiro just yet but both fighter are past their best and this fight should have happened 5 years ago when they were both in their prime.

If i had to pick based on now, I say Mayweather wins. He's still too fast for Manny

I've wanted this fight for a long time but I feel the time may have actually pasted, ok it's not quite grudge match with old Pacino and DeNiro just yet but both fighter are past their best and this fight should have happened 5 years ago when they were both in their prime.

If i had to pick based on now, I say Mayweather wins. He's still too fast for Manny
Yep. They missed this window by about 5 years. Still find it interesting...but it is just a payday now.
chuckpunch1.gif

Reactions: PunkNinja and Flash
I read that they want to charge $100 to watch it on HBO? That can't be right that's crazy price?

I read that they want to charge $100 to watch it on HBO? That can't be right that's crazy price?
Get your internet skills up and running!!
1) Nobody is gonna pay that!!
2) Some enterprising person is gonna find an ALTERNATIVE way for people to see it!
(It's the internet....someone always finds a hole in the fence!)

Last edited:
Fights a bit late in my opinion but still glad for it to happen Manny is my favourite from the two but time will tell who gives the better performance from the two...