Boxing: Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao

PunkNinja

Bring The Good Times Home
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 3, 2013
USA
Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs Manny Pacquiao - May 2, 2015!
Read more -> http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...ao-latest-fight-details-comments-and-reaction

Pacquiao-vs-Mayweather.jpg

Last edited:
I'ts gonna be a BIG payday for both fighters. Regular ppv fights for Money and Pac used to be $49.95

The fight is about 5 years too late, both are still good but obviously not in their prime.

In their prime Mayweather beats Pacman, not sure about now :coffee:

The fight is about 5 years too late, both are still good but obviously not in their prime.

In their prime Mayweather beats Pacman, not sure about now :coffee:

Not so sure about that one, but both fights bring different things to the table…should be a good fight:thumbs:

Why is it so expensive in the US?

(and please don't give the answer to make money) it's just usually its the UK that gets done with these things look at WWE network aloe more than in the US

Clear win for mayweather. Some people don't understand the different elements of boxing or just think a fighter stands in one spot the whole fight and never uses their jab or foot work to control another fighter:banghead:

Clear win for mayweather. Some people don't understand the different elements of boxing or just think a fighter stands in one spot the whole fight and never uses their jab or foot work to control another fighter:banghead:

Mayweather is a master of his trade, a craftsman. I do not like his values in life, but the man backs up his talk.

I wanted PacMan to win, but he was deflated after the first round. They say that you should leave everything in the ring, win or lose, but I think Pac left his back in the changing room.

Stating himself that he thought he won, was far from dignified in defeat. Then blaming an injury in training,somewhat then played down by Freddie Roach, was also pointless.

Pac lost the chance for a rematch but not even coming in close on the score cards.

The score has been settled and much respect to Mayweather - I do not like him, but I respect him as a boxer and that how no- one has the answer to how to beat this guy.

Last edited: