Bram Stoker's Dracula (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Release date: November 27th, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: EUR 9.63

91mQcczNulL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Genocide and tono06
Now that it's been confirmed Germany have the same old disc in their steelbook, do we still think this will have the 4K remaster as 'confirmed' by amazon.it?

Surely not for that price.....

Hasn't amazon Italy confirmed to people that it will be the new edition? That kinda locks the chance of at least getting a refund if it is the old one

Hasn't amazon Italy confirmed to people that it will be the new edition? That kinda locks the chance of at least getting a refund if it is the old one
Hmmm.....yeah.

Well, they haven't confirmed it to me personally so not sure how I'd go about proving otherwise.....

Send an email to them, asking.
Shot them an email with my query. This was my reply.....

First thank you for contacting us

Second, referring in your email reagrding your article "Dracula di Bram Stoker (Steelbook) (Blu-Ray)" of your order 171-7581073-1899510, i informo you that i checked the details of the article on the site of amazon but unfortunatly i did not find any information if the article that you ordered will it be as a new remastered version so i can not verifiy if this Steelbook will come with the new disc or will it just contain the older,original disc of the Blu Ray.

For that reason i confirm to you that i sent an inquiry to our competent team asking for a clarification for that to control and put on the website the information you requested.

Therefore, you can control on our site to find the desired information or you can contact us directly.

Please note that this procedure could take up to a maximum of 10 days.

I hope I have helped you with my support

Thanks for choosing amazon.it

Pic of rear of cover now up on Amazon.it. Looks identical to Zavvis (only in Italian obviously!!)

bram.jpg zavvi.jpg

It's got the English DTS audio so I'm right in thinking this is the 4K disc???

Last edited: