Bilingual

Promo picture:
Brave_Viva_Front.jpg

Actual pictures:
brave_full.jpg

brave_back.jpg

brave_inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Disney plans on release collectible packaging for it. its not 100%. We are most likely many months away from seeing any art.

Disney plans on release collectible packaging for it. its not 100%. We are most likely many months away from seeing any art.

i don't even know how that's possible movie doesn't even come out for 6 months.

just sounds like a lot of speculating at this point

This movie looks great. I love the art style of the film. Could be an Amazing looking "Metal Case"!

The art style is strangely very similar to "How to train your dragon." When I first saw this trailer, I thought it was for the HTTYD sequel.

i don't even know how that's possible movie doesn't even come out for 6 months.

just sounds like a lot of speculating at this point

This was what was posted on the FS forum from the Product Buyer:
"Tentative Release Schedule for Exclusive Disney Collectable Packaging at Future Shop. Subject to change, we wanted to let everyone know what we're working on and We want feedback!"

Seems like they plan these things FAR in advance. I think we just got lucky getting a heads up this soon.

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

The art style is strangely very similar to "How to train your dragon." When I first saw this trailer, I thought it was for the HTTYD sequel.

Ya its very similar... but more pretty. more polished. more... Pixar. ;)

How awesome would this be for the cover!? :drool:

Attachments

• BRAVE.jpg
    BRAVE.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
I really like that concept art for the cover; I hope they'll use something like it. I'll probably be trying to pick this up as long as I like the movie as much as I'm hoping I will.

Reactions: kaw