Promo picture:
Brave_Viva_Front.jpg

Actual pictures:
brave_full.jpg

brave_back.jpg

brave_inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Brave (FS)

I present to You FS Brave. Seems very limited, the FS I went to only had a dozen copies, and its completely sold out on line. I think maybe Drumski and Biskie raided all the FS's in Canada for their group buy lol. This is a whopping 5 disker, thats currently unique to FS releases, god I love these. When you pick one up, you won't be wondering where all your hard earned money went. Heres a first hand look for all you over seas dogs that are lucky enough to get one in a group buy. Me thinks you will be very very pleased. For all those unfortunate souls who couldn't get this version, well, theres always the U.S empty cases to fall back on.

View attachment 19917

View attachment 19918

View attachment 19919

View attachment 19920

View attachment 19921

View attachment 19922

Attachments

• brave-1.jpg
    brave-1.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 147
  • brave-2.jpg
    brave-2.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 150
  • brave-3.jpg
    brave-3.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 144
  • brave-4.jpg
    brave-4.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 130
  • brave-5.jpg
    brave-5.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 157
  • brave-6.jpg
    brave-6.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, could we cram any more discs in there. Going to be the heaviest steel case I've every shipped overseas.

Awe come on tsgee, you're Canadian. You've seen these 5 disks bad boys before. Its the rest of the world thats not too familiar with such a massive release. I remember having a debate on another forum on whether 4 discs can fit into a steel package lol. Some people believed it couldn't be done.

Awe come on tsgee, you're Canadian. You've seen these 5 disks bad boys before. Its the rest of the world thats not too familiar with such a massive release. I remember having a debate on another forum on whether 4 discs can fit into a steel package lol. Some people believed it couldn't be done.

You are right I forgot about POTC and Cars 2. I don't need the 3D or digital copy which means I have an extra disc slot.