Brave (Empty Blu-ray Viva Metal Box)(Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

Apr 7, 2012
PHX,AZ
Here is hoping this means BBY will have the Brave Viva!
Possible link: Best Buy.com

Group buy for international members here

$7.50

Special Offers:
Free Shipping
Brave (Pre-Sell Collectible Case) (Bby) (DVD)
SKU: 6800822
Format: DVD Release Date: 11/13/2012

Actual pics thanks to urbeenjammin:
http://i1121.photobucket.com/albums/l515/urbeenjammin/P1020831-3.jpg

Attachments

• 33e6dko.jpg
    33e6dko.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 351
  • P1020831-3.jpg
    P1020831-3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 906
  • P1020852-2.jpg
    P1020852-2.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 355
  • P1020859-2.jpg
    P1020859-2.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 373
Last edited by a moderator:
I hate bestbuy with a passion. It should be set by the company if there is a limit on any particular thing. Not the individual store.

It's funny tho. I was in there on Friday looking to get the Brave case, grabbed a few CD's also while I was waiting for the lady to check the back, then once She said I couldn't get them until Sunday I put the cd's back and walked out. Never did get them when I went back on Sunday to get the cases. Oh well. They lose out on so much $ from me because of their horrible business practices.

i do believe you have every right to go in and grab at least 2-3 copies at the very minimal What if i wanted to buy a second or third as a christmas present for my sister and her daughter ? they aren't allowed to deny things if it isn't clearly stated and thats a very legitimate point. Just because you were on top of this and you got there early as opposed to someone who went in a week later to grab this, and their punishing you ? thats retarded and i honestly would call their corporate offices, i have gone through this motion alot with my best buy over various things so go over their heads and see what corporate has to say

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

sorry for my soapbox rant, i personally have always hated bestbuy and how inconsistent they run things from top to bottom

Reactions: adrenaline78
Duly noted.Apologies given.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Hey Folks

I went to BB today at 10:00 sharp expecting to be disappointed,but alas,they still had 2 left,one of which is now happily at home waiting for it's Blu-ray disc.
Very nice looking Metal Box,no ding's,scratches or dents.:drool:

I'm having no luck finding this Metal Box in my area. :(

Still available to be ordered from Best Buy.com

Personally, I think BB is going the route of slowly restocking the cases as they sell out - Avengers appeared back in stock in store after they sold out initially.

Reactions: bd251
Still available to be ordered from Best Buy.com

Personally, I think BB is going the route of slowly restocking the cases as they sell out - Avengers appeared back in stock in store after they sold out initially.

That's another option but I rather get it in-store. I would hate to think my Brave MB will get damage from the mailman. :ohno:

I'm hoping BB will restock more soon. I have to get this Metal Box.

That's another option but I rather get it in-store. I would hate to think my Brave MB will get damage from the mailman. :ohno:

I'm hoping BB will restock more soon. I have to get this Metal Box.

I did not say this - order 4-6 copies on BB.com, pick the ones you like and return the rest in store. :D

I did not say this - order 4-6 copies on BB.com, pick the ones you like and return the rest in store. :D

^What ash said. I mean didn't say;)^ My experience is that when you order 3+ then they come in a box but I don't think that's the case everywhere (although the box is too big so the more you order the less the knock each other) . You can usually get at least one good one. I have heard of ppl getting 3 in an envelope too. So ymmv. You could also order some cheap amarays as padding:hilarious: I mean... Uh... :rolleyes:

Also... Does anyone know why it only says "pre-order" on BB.com? Don't these cases usually ship the same date they are available in stores? My store is out and I need to replace my scratch and dent one:(

Last edited:
Reactions: ash333

Also... Does anyone know why it only says "pre-order" on BB.com? Don't these cases usually ship the same date they are available in stores? My store is out and I need to replace my scratch and dent one:(

These are shipped out the day the Blu-ray is released if you order them online. I did this for Cinderella VMB and that Lucifer plush toy and both orders were delivered 3 days after the movie was released. So technically they are pre-order items :D

These are shipped out the day the Blu-ray is released if you order them online. I did this for Cinderella VMB and that Lucifer plush toy and both orders were delivered 3 days after the movie was released. So technically they are pre-order items :D

So I must be mis-remembering then. Thanks ash. Was there ever a time when they shipped pre-order cases before release day? I really think there was but maybe not:confused:

Last edited:
Yes, I got my Cinderella cases like 3 days after they were released instore. This one they are handling totally different with buy online and get the case free. I hope that does not mean they will sell out on line before fulfilling just case orders.

Reactions: ash333 and bd251
i just posted this in the wrong thread earlier, but...

i would like to see this and the france FNAC steelbook version in a side by side comparison just to see what response is like. i like the vmb, but i also like steelbooks and these have enough going for them by themselves that it could be an interesting(fun) competition.

I prefer this artwork to the French one. The embossed title is nice and I prefer the English title to the French one.

Reactions: vurt
Glad to see the US is getting more and more releases. These sold out quick in my area, I wonder if they will start producing more quantities of future releases as they see the demand for them is high.

Cheers!