Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: December 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Brave
Price: £24.99

IMG_5983.JPG

IMG_5984.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I was not expecting a surge of desperation from Disney and zavvi today!!!

Too many all at once like usual

But this one will not be glossy, so the original release is better for me.

I agree, I think the front is nice on this but I'll take glossy over matte with the dinsey and Pixar collection

Whereas monsters inc was matte anyway and the new one has better back and inside art so that could sway me.

One I would be welcome to is a better monsters uni and again because the original is matte I would buy a better matte version or even better a glossy version

Hmm, different artwork on the front and back between previous release.Maybe, maybe :)

No horse this time.. I remember a lot of us were a little irritated by the bad crop on the horses face. the back art was the same but with a white or silver background? so they've improved it there. so far I have not put any orders in for these repeats, I'm happy with my original steels, and for this I have the steelbook and the viva so I'm good.

So.....

Guess I'll just keep waiting for
Flight of the navigator
Bolt &
Basil the great mouse detective

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP
The artwork looks great, better than the first Zavvi release but that is still quite nice and I'm happy to stick with that one.

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Yep yep yep... love it

Soundtrack title sequence by Alan Silvestri ... here you go:rofl:

Flight of the Navigator UK blu-ray is distributed by second sight UK not Disney
It's not a Disney film they only had distribution deal with Producers Sales Organization in USA for the cinema release
It's a Producers Sales Organization production

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk