Braveheart (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: May 21, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Sunday April 22nd at around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11711496-1504563596284209.jpg
11711496-6144563596347689.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow that inside @tridon YIKES.

Either way its Braveheart so im buying it. ;) But if same back art as amazon EU will decide where to order etc.

picked up a rare promo vhs tape the other day. Dont normally grab VHS but it was cheap , rare and diff art ... so why not. ha

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
wow that inside @tridon YIKES.

Either way its Braveheart so im buying it. ;) But if same back art as amazon EU will decide where to order etc.

picked up a rare promo vhs tape the other day. Dont normally grab VHS but it was cheap , rare and diff art ... so why not. ha

Man, I didn't even know that was a VHS when I looked at it. I automatically thought it was a novel. That's really cool, though! I always loved the artwork used on VHS releases. There's times when I want to just go back to those simple days. Plus Braveheart was a 2-VHS release. Whenever a release had more than one tape, it always seemed so cool! :LOL:

Reactions: Wreck
What the actual heck, Fox?!?!

The UK steelbook has only got a single disc hub, but there's two discs inside. And this must be a new low, the second disc is TAPED to the inside of the steelbook. Yes, TAPED. Not even in a paper envelope, but just held by two tape bits. Or should I say, attempted to be taped, because the disc was flying around inside with the tape bits stuck to it. Hahaha, what? Never have I seen something that clueless for a steelbook. And what's worse, it's disc 1 (movie disc) that's taped, and now it's got some nasty unremovable marks on it. But disc 2 (bonus material), yeah, let's protect that one, and place it on the hub. Brilliant, Fox! Just brilliant.

(And in an ironic twist, my Fox UK steelbook of Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri has got two disc hubs, but only one disc! What kind of morons are they employing...)

Never ceases to amaze me just how idiotic some decisions made can be. It’s like they’re trying to just f*** something up for fun. When you realize the mistake of fitting them with 1 disc hub, just delay it for a few weeks and change it!